ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

More ego stroking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 2005, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default More ego stroking

Which PWF posters would you like to meet in real life and why? Pretty simple question. You can name as many posters as you want by the way so long as you give a reason as to why you chose them. I'll submit my answer a little later. I'm too lazy to write this shit...
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2005, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Kurt-to get drunk with
Dre-to get high with
Shyne-to drop acid with
Bad Magick-to hang out with
Stick-Just b/c
Trev&Glue-To debate with

thats it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2005, 04:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Sam - Why wouldn't you want to meet him in real life?

That's it. Sorry, but meeting the rest of you would make me suicidal.
Old 17 Jul 2005, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Sam - Why wouldn't you want to meet him in real life?

Well, I guess that means me as well.

You were going to be one of the people I said I'd like to meet, but now I don't know.

I guess I'd meet anyone who would want to meet me. It depends on who it is though. And it would be in a public place with lots of people around.

I guess I get a little paranoid at times.
Old 17 Jul 2005, 09:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I'd meet all the posters around my age, but mostly I would just want to meet my closest friends on here.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2005, 09:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Stick, Glue, Reb, Kurt

These people are the ones I would enjoy hanging out with most.

It'd be cool to smoke a blunt with Dre too.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2005, 10:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Dave and Kurt are at the top of my list.

I'd also like to meet Xero so he can make my computer better.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2005, 11:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
I'm very upset with you right now....

I'd meet Sticky, and Mac, and Xero, and Dre, and Glue, and oEo, and Dev, and Stephie, and Dave, and Trev, and SC, and Tri, and Shane, and Knucklehead , and Sammy....and probably some more of you that I'm forgetting right now

Last edited by CK; 18 Jul 2005 at 02:01 PM.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 12:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
I'm very upset with you right now....

I'd meet Sticky, and Mac, and Xero, and Dre, and Dev, and Stephie, and Dave, and Trev, and SC, and Tri, and Knucklehead , and Sammy....and probably some more of you that I'm forgetting right now
Dont forget me. Even if it is only to duel to the death.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 12:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I would meet:

Kurt - Hang out, and watch his extensive DVD collection

Rebel - Maybe go to a Cowboys game. That would kick so much ass

XeR0 - We could listen to Three 6 Mafia, Tech N9ne, Pink Floyd, andsome screwed music.

Trev - We could bash on Bush all day.

Dre - Watch some wrestling DVDs and talk about the current state of wrestling. We both have similar views on WWE, so I think we could get a nice convo goin.

SC - We could hunt down Bubb Rubb and yell out "THE WHISTLES GO WOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

David - I'd go to CT and go to some autograph signing with him, since he seems to go to one every other day.

Mac - Not sure what we could do, but he's cool.

Glue - We could talk about Bonds juicing and then make fun of Alex.

Prolly more, but I can't be bothered to think anymore
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 12:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
I would meet:

Kurt - Hang out, and watch his extensive DVD collection
I hope you got a lot of time

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 10:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The Glue
Xero
Stick
Sam

I really don't have any reasons why I would want to hang out with them. Like 75% of the time my actual friends and me don't have any reasons to hang out anyways.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 10:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'll meet whoever wants to meet me. Everyone else can kiss my ass.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 11:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Revised list:

Sam
Monica
Kurt
Dave
Trev

Happy, people?