ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Ego Stroking Thread.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jul 2005, 03:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Ego Stroking Thread.

Pick a poster, and say why they're great.

This isn't for just ONE poster, everyone can name anyone they want to. There can be repeats if one so chooses.

So yeah, stroke someone's ego now
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2005, 06:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Glue cause..well, he's The Glue, that's why.
Old 16 Jul 2005, 07:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Sam, because he's the coolest person ever.

Sam loves me stroking his...ego.
Old 16 Jul 2005, 07:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Truth..Because he is hands down the best Wrestling Poster ever..And he was a member of the now defunct TOWC: HHH.
Old 16 Jul 2005, 10:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

STICK...great communicator, funnier than watching midgets play basketball, great banners, and I got to give him props because not just anyone could get me to rethink my stance on a band...especially LP.

Trev...Trev is Trev and where Trev goes, a lot of discussion follows, and quite often it's hilarious.

Reb...if I have to tell you, then you just don't know.

XeR0...because he's cool and funny.

Mac and Kurt...I don't agree with them much of the time, but at least they're smart, witty, funny and capable of carrying on a debate/conversation without completely wigging out on mofos.

Sweet Tooth...it's all about the intangibles. My man brings a lot to the table.

That took a lot of thought. My brain needs to recharge.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2005, 11:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

First off, I'd like to give props to... me! For recently buying a webcam and for posting in this thread

As for the other PWF posters....

STICK- STICK is funny on and off PWF and if a loyal friend to those he happens to be friends with. To people he doesn't like, he's an ruthless asshole who tears people apart which causes for great entertainment whenever he bashes someone. He has badass taste in music and is probably the only person here with a girlfriend. A big thumbs up to STICK.

Kurt Angle- Kurt Angle is like an older brother to me. He's wise, smart, thoughtful and has been in more bar fights then I ever will. He's also the innovator of PWF Late Night and a damn funny guy on PWF, he's one of the true originals on PWF. Kurt doesn't take shit from anyone which makes him capable of either being your best friend or worst enemy on PWF.

Mr. McMahon- Mr. McMahon is a very smart and clever guy, he knows exactly what to say and what not to say. Being one of the first three supermods on PWF he is a true legend. He is also a good person to talk to and trustworthy. He's a modest person who doesn't realize that people on PWF do recognize him as a PWF legend. He's the kinda person who you can go to your problems with and feel better talking about them afterwards.

That's all the ego stoking I can do today. I'm sure I'll write something for WW, Trev and Rebel and maybe a few other people later.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2005, 03:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Mitch/Dante/Randy Pinkwood - He's a pretty funny dude and does a good job modding WWE and coming up with new thread ideas. He also gets extra ego stroking for sticking around after his forced stint as Dantard, where I made him use a Retard banner and av set

shane - His HHH threads are great. He knows his wrestling and plus he's a Cowboys fan. You definitely can't go wrong there.

XeR0 - He's great talkin to on the boards, and off them as well. He has a wide array in musical tastes and he's the main reason I just recently started listening to Pink Floyd. He's also great with helping people out with their PC problems and such.

That's all for now. I might stroke some more egos later.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jul 2005, 03:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Monica- My gfx girl. She does good work

Glue- It was fun annoying Boston with him
Old 16 Jul 2005, 05:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Shane....love to a fellow Red
Old 16 Jul 2005, 05:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Kurt-A ture legend of PWF, and a good friend. Hes funny witty and his taste in alcohol is truly superb....

Stick-Ive always liked stick and consider him one of the few people on these boards I could put up with in real life and not feel the urge to run him over with a tractor exactly 7 seconds after we met...a true PWF legend in that he did most things before any of us did anything...

Glue&Trev- two political Nazis that will have to be killed before the world can grow, to be sure...but for now things are great and I enjoy ass-raping them in the OT from time to time on current events. Glue and Trev are both very funny and make me laugh from time to time, even when they try to be serious....

Sam-The giraffe-child has come a long way since the beginning, and I like to think my constant beratement of him for being himself had something to do with the way he turned into a cynical asshole...a FUNNY cynical asshole.

Dave- Reasons that need not be posted here....

Enough circle jerk for now...my arm is tired....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jul 2005, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Glue - Cause he's Da' Glue. Late.

STICK - Smartest Stick I've ever spoken to.

Mac - I can't tell if this is a gimmick or not.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote