ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

So...I had an interesting week.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jul 2005, 12:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default So...I had an interesting week.

Ye Gods...can it be? has it really been a week since last the good Doctor was here to keep the swine of normalcy off the collective back of PWF? Yes...yes it has been. But fear not, for my time was not wasted. I took a jounrey in hopes of finding the American dream, but it tunred into nothing mroe than a lame fuckaround....a waste of time.

Space Shuttle failures, Bush Lies, War Dies, and the cycle continues....God Help us all!

I went to Las Vegas (Ironic? yes, perhaps, but fun nonethelss) Stayed at the MGM and watched the World series of Poker action. It was alot of fun, but lacking the 10K to eneter, I was unable to aprticipate. I did play hold em though, in other areas, and I made close to three thousand dollars. I had a lot of fun.

How bout your week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2005, 12:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I wish I had gone to Vegas

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 2005, 03:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

this week has been long and boring. But next will be the best week of the year. I am going to Nuevo Lared, Mexico. I am going to get so much cheap chew. Like 1.50 a can down there. Oh boy i am getting aroused just thinking about it.
Old 15 Jul 2005, 03:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I'm not saying.

Making this post completely pointless.

Go me.