ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

WHAM! of the day...... Bank Robber Robs same bank 5 times

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jul 2005, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default WHAM! of the day...... Bank Robber Robs same bank 5 times

Man Tries to Rob Same Calif. Bank 5 Times

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) - Stephen Holloday has a familiar face - at least to tellers at one downtown Oakland bank. Police say he robbed the same bank four times between March 9 and May 23, but on his fifth attempt this month, a teller recognized him and alerted another co-worker who had been robbed previously by Holloday.

The two confronted the man, who panicked and fled, Oakland police Sgt. George Phillips. He was arrested a short time later on a street not far from the Summit Bank, the evidence - a demand note - still in his pocket.

``He was a creature of habit,'' Phillips said. ``He had a penchant for doing the same bank over and over.''

Holloday also is a suspect in at least seven San Francisco bank robberies, including one branch he allegedly hit five times, authorities said.

This reminds me of Futurama for some reason.

Anyways this one is dedicated to the dumb fuck who thought robbing the same bank several times was cool.

Topic:
Whank bank you keep your money?

Last edited by Toof; 13 Jul 2005 at 12:54 PM.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2005, 01:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

If you're going to rob a bank you should rob one in Amish country. Very very low security and the getaway would be simple...especially seeing as the closest cop station is no less then 10 miles in either direction.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2005, 01:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
If you're going to rob a bank you should rob one in Amish country. Very very low security and the getaway would be simple...especially seeing as the closest cop station is no less then 10 miles in either direction.
but how much money do the Amish really have?

and there was a bank less than a mile away from my house....got robbed by the same guy 3-4 times in about 3 weeks

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2005, 01:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
but how much money do the Amish really have?
A fucking shitload man. The Amish here don't pay any taxes and pretty much just bank all of their money. An Amish girl used to work in the mailroom(my lab is in the back of the mailroom) and she told me about this. It was also proved to me when a former co-worker of mine hit a horse and buggy. The Amish guy jumped out in front of her so there was nothing she could do. The Amish people cut her a check for $3,000 on the spot to get her car fixed and she said they seemed willing to give her more if she would've been a bitch about the whole situation.

That Amish girl has also told me about her brother's constant drinking while he's in his buggy, how they CAN use electricity as long as its from a gas powered generator, and about the group of Amish men that raped her about 10 years ago. I also see Amish men driving tow motors and working on computers everyday.

...and before anyone says it...these are actual Amish, not Menonites although we have some of those around here too.
Old 13 Jul 2005, 02:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

fuckin a....I'm gonna go rob an Amish bank

I might use a musket to do it too

Old 13 Jul 2005, 04:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I don't think he's as stupid as the bank who got robbed 4 times by the same person.

And we bank at Wells Fargo.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2005, 07:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I use a Credit Union. Having previously worked for Fleet Bank, I recommend to everyone who is not independantly wealthy to look into a local Credit Union for your financial needs. You'll find it makes more financial sense.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2005, 08:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I use a Credit Union. Having previously worked for Fleet Bank, I recommend to everyone who is not independantly wealthy to look into a local Credit Union for your financial needs. You'll find it makes more financial sense.

Late.
I'm part of a CU, and they're so far behind the times. You can't do shit with them as far as online banking is concerned. Everything just seems so outdated. Oh, and it's Bellwood Federal Credit Union.

Since Cynthia got our own apartment and a joint account, we use Bank of America. Free online bill pay is fuckin great
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jul 2005, 08:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
fuckin a....I'm gonna go rob an Amish bank

I might use a musket to do it too
Just rev your car at them. They'll think it's some metal demon
Old 13 Jul 2005, 09:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Just rev your car at them. They'll think it's some metal demon
Actually they have people pick them up in cars to take them into town all the time.
Old 13 Jul 2005, 10:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I bet by the third or fourth time it went like this...

ROBBER: Give me all your money!

TELLER: Oh look, Stephens' back.
Old 14 Jul 2005, 02:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
I'm part of a CU, and they're so far behind the times. You can't do shit with them as far as online banking is concerned. Everything just seems so outdated. Oh, and it's Bellwood Federal Credit Union.
I use a credit union too.....I can do all kinds of online banking.

yours just sucks

Old 14 Jul 2005, 05:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I remember something like this happening a fuck-while ago...

You sure this is recent news?
Old 14 Jul 2005, 08:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Pinkwood
I remember something like this happening a fuck-while ago...

You sure this is recent news?
Yup. They had it on odd news Yesterday. Looks like he is not the only retard who robs the same bank more than once.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 2005, 08:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
I use a credit union too.....I can do all kinds of online banking.

yours just sucks
Yeah probably

Oh well, BoA is good enough for me

STICK is offline   Reply With Quote