ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The Spamming-Action Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jul 2005, 08:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default The Spamming-Action Thread

A Thread made entirelly out of Actions...

Those asshole in Big Brother do nothing and get away with their fifthteen minutes of fame and a fuck-ton of Money like just Spam for now...

**Sits on the Couch and Watches Big Brother**

(Not the Most Pointless thread in PWF ever made, But close to, Join in a Kick Stick in the balls for all I care)
Old 12 Jul 2005, 08:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

*smacks Mitch for making such a stupid thread*
Old 12 Jul 2005, 08:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

*throws the remote at reb*
Old 12 Jul 2005, 09:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

*stands up*

*pulls pants down*

*crouches down*

*shits on the thread*

*pulls pants back up*

*leaves thread*
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2005, 09:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

*walks in*

*walks out*
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2005, 09:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

**Chases Side Effect waving a Rey Mysterio mask in the air.**
Old 12 Jul 2005, 09:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

STOP!!!!!!!
Old 12 Jul 2005, 09:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
STOP!!!!!!!
Once again I must ask what you want us to stop. You need to be more clear on these things.
Old 12 Jul 2005, 09:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

*Ducks around corner....waits....snatches Rey mask from Alli when he runs by....and runs in the other direction*
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2005, 10:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

I think I might have forgotten to remind all of you just how great my husband is and how I worship the ground he walks on.
Old 12 Jul 2005, 10:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Sabbah
I think I might have forgotten to remind all of you just how great my husband is and how I worship the ground he walks on.
This is funny and sad at the same time
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2005, 10:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
This is funny and sad at the same time

I tell you I just dont know what makes me so great but the girls got good taste.
Old 12 Jul 2005, 10:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
I tell you I just dont know what makes me so great but the girls got good taste.
You guys should get married.
Old 12 Jul 2005, 10:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
You guys should get married.
OOOOHHHHH! Then you guys could have a baby!

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jul 2005, 10:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
OOOOHHHHH! Then you guys could have a baby!

Or six million.