ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I feel like I should be doing something

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default I feel like I should be doing something

I just got off school....no work today....no homework due til next Monday

I've got nothin to do....but I feel as if I should be doin somethin....

You ever get that feeling?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Yes

I feel that same way every day I come into work.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

CLEAN YOUR ROOM~!

If you want to.
Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

I guess its Madden time.....

I'll drop the dificulty down to Rookie and pretend I'm whoopin on Glue

Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Whenever the wife and I get a babysitter, if we get done with our whatever before we're supposed to pick the kids up, I always feel like there's something I should be doing. Then I realize my kids aren't there for me to tell them to get down off the walls/furniture, not to color on the walls, not to beat the crap out of each other...etc, etc, etc.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird

Buy San Andreas for Xbox.
Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I do to, that is why I called in sick

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Buy San Andreas for Xbox.
I hate GTA...

Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

Quote:
I hate GTA...
I hate you...

I can't lie to you. I LOVE YOU!
Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:

Oh, oh...word??! I seem to remember waiting for your reply to that little thread in The Betting Lounge and it never coming. That could've been one of the best threads ever, but nooooooooo...Kurt didn't have any more smack to run.

Boy...if you can't run smack at me when we're not playing, then you know you'd be cryin' if we did. I can't stand to listen to a grown man cry...oh wait...you hide behind your XboX...y'know a crackhead down in the hood was selling an XboX and some games for $10...maybe I should've taken him up on it.

Fuck...I can prolly buy a used XboX for $5 at EB Games anyway...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 11 Jul 2005, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
I hate GTA...
Que tu mejite?!

Do you hate blowjobs and apple pie, too??

Late.

Old 11 Jul 2005, 06:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

if I have nothing to do... I go Outside and kick a Ball around...

Keeps me busy for atleast an Hour...
Old 11 Jul 2005, 07:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Boy...if you can't run smack at me when we're not playing, then you know you'd be cryin' if we did. I can't stand to listen to a grown man cry...oh wait...you hide behind your XboX...y'know a crackhead down in the hood was selling an XboX and some games for $10...maybe I should've taken him up on it.

Late.
Don't diss the Xbox!

My Xbox >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your PS2

Can your PS2 play NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, PSX, and Arcade games?!

Can your PS2 play games off the hard drive without needing the disc in the drive(my PS2 does this too actually )?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jul 2005, 08:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Oh, oh...word??! I seem to remember waiting for your reply to that little thread in The Betting Lounge and it never coming. That could've been one of the best threads ever, but nooooooooo...Kurt didn't have any more smack to run.

Late.
You sure do talk a lot of shit for a guy who's scared to step up. Keep hiding behind your inferior graphics. That way you don't have to show your inferior skills.

Sadly, I understand your reluctance to buy the X-box.
You'd be shellin out about 150 bucks for a system and a game....just to get humiliated in about 10 minutes. Shit, it'll probably take you longer to get thru the checkout line than it will take me to rack up about 70 points on your shit talkin ass.

We'd get thru a quarter before you come up with some lame ass excuse as to why you gotta leave....then you gonna come back and talk shit again sayin I never beat you. I've played people like you before. Waste of my time.

Keep running away Glue....when you finally get the courage to step up....you know where to find me.

Old 11 Jul 2005, 09:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

This seems like an intense thread. It's giving me a headache.

I always feel like I'm supposed to be doing something at work... so I yell at a kid... then I feel better.