ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Vacation Planning....
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jul 2005, 09:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PG Reppin'
Posts: 28,820
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Rep Power: 7818
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Vacation Planning....

So Cynthia and I are going on vacation the 24th - 30th this month and I was wondering about how much money we would need. This is gonna be our forst vacation together, and neither of us really know how much we're gonna need.


We plan on going to a water park, a theme park, the beach, out to eat a few times, a hotel possibly. How much would you guesstimate we'll need?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2005, 09:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!
 
Ricky Bobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,824
Rep Power: 55
Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Default

Water park = around $50 for the both of you
Theme Park = depends on how much, $75-$100 for the both of you
Beach = if you find a private one, there you go. But depending on where you go, prices to get in as a non-resident of the city can be a bitch. Upwards of $20, probably.
Out to eat = really depends on how nice the places are, probably anywhere between $200 and $300
Hotel = you can get a Fairfield Inn type deal for $89 a night....that would be your best bet if you're looking to save some dough

I know I'm only 16, but I've been on a few vacations before, so I know my stuff. Hope my advice helped.
__________________
Ricky Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2005, 09:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PG Reppin'
Posts: 28,820
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Rep Power: 7818
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomHeartFather
Water park = around $50 for the both of you
Theme Park = depends on how much, $75-$100 for the both of you
Beach = if you find a private one, there you go. But depending on where you go, prices to get in as a non-resident of the city can be a bitch. Upwards of $20, probably.
Out to eat = really depends on how nice the places are, probably anywhere between $200 and $300
Hotel = you can get a Fairfield Inn type deal for $89 a night....that would be your best bet if you're looking to save some dough

I know I'm only 16, but I've been on a few vacations before, so I know my stuff. Hope my advice helped.
Oh snap, I forgot to mention a few things


I know a place to get discounted tickets to the theme ($32 apiece) and water ($30 apiece) parks.
Her mom lives in the beach area, and she said we could stay there at night to save some money. We would want privacy ( ), so we might stay in a hotel maybe one night for the trip.


And the beach here is free I thought. I've been before and the only thing we gotta pay for is parking.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2005, 12:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion
 
Ric Flair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Posts: 8,727
Rep Power: 344
Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

500.

Youll also need, a bag of grass, a quart of whiskey, a quart of rum. Cigarettes, condoms, and assorted lubricants. Handcuffs are optional, but always encouraged.

Mescaline is alos wonderful especially if you plan on swimming. You will also need some hawaiian shirts and a new pair of sunglasses.

The trip isnt worht taking if you dont go with a head full of narcotics.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2005, 12:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang
 
Dante's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 7,695
Rep Power: 506
Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

Jesus Stick, Only idiots use the word Guesstimate....



What happened to you? You've changed....
__________________
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2005, 01:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PG Reppin'
Posts: 28,820
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Rep Power: 7818
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
Jesus Stick, Only idiots use the word Guesstimate....



What happened to you? You've changed....
I'm an idiot


What do you mean I've changed? In what ways?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2005, 02:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Alli the Guru
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
Jesus Stick, Only idiots use the word Guesstimate....



What happened to you? You've changed....
My dear lord Im an idiot too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2005, 02:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed
 
xer0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 8,546
Rep Power: 3666
xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
500.

Youll also need, a bag of grass, a quart of whiskey, a quart of rum. Cigarettes, condoms, and assorted lubricants. Handcuffs are optional, but always encouraged.

Mescaline is alos wonderful especially if you plan on swimming. You will also need some hawaiian shirts and a new pair of sunglasses.

The trip isnt worht taking if you dont go with a head full of narcotics.
You have just explained my next business trip.

Well...minus the cigarettes, condoms, and lubricants.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2005, 03:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
So Cynthia and I are going on vacation the 24th - 30th this month and I was wondering about how much money we would need. This is gonna be our forst vacation together, and neither of us really know how much we're gonna need.


We plan on going to a water park, a theme park, the beach, out to eat a few times, a hotel possibly. How much would you guesstimate we'll need?
700 bucks...give or take

100 at the water park
...because even if you get discount tickets, everyone spends on drinks and shit
150 at the theme park.....same as water park
120 for a decent hotel....if you only want to spend one night, make that one night during the middle of the week....weekend rates are higher.
300 for eating out....thats roughly 50 bucks a day, it might be a little high for you guys, but better to estimate high

Also, are you driving? If so...how far? Gas is up to about 2.50 a gallon here...make sure you consider that.
__________________


CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2005, 05:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang
 
Dante's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 7,695
Rep Power: 506
Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
I'm an idiot


What do you mean I've changed? In what ways?
I dunno something I tell a friend when they're lady has influenced them too much, Happened to my Friend, He use to be alright until his newest Girlfriend changed him, She paint his nails, did his hair, carried favours, ya know she manipulate him...

I forgot how this influences you but only Shop teachers and dudes in their 40's trying to sound cool use the Word guesstimate...
__________________
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2005, 11:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed
 
xer0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 8,546
Rep Power: 3666
xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
I forgot how this influences you but only Shop teachers and dudes in their 40's trying to sound cool use the Word guesstimate...
I saw guesstimate all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
700 bucks...give or take

100 at the water park...because even if you get discount tickets, everyone spends on drinks and shit
150 at the theme park.....same as water park
120 for a decent hotel....if you only want to spend one night, make that one night during the middle of the week....weekend rates are higher.
300 for eating out....thats roughly 50 bucks a day, it might be a little high for you guys, but better to estimate high

Also, are you driving? If so...how far? Gas is up to about 2.50 a gallon here...make sure you consider that.
This seems pretty accurate for your trip Stick. I would even try to take a couple extra hundred "just in case."
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2005, 11:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
Alli the Guru
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
She paint his nails, did his hair,...
Thats just one of the most homosexual things in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
I forgot how this influences you but only Shop teachers and dudes in their 40's trying to sound cool use the Word guesstimate...
Im not in my 40s Grrrrrrrr.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jul 2005, 10:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA
 
G O D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,414
Rep Power: 1270
G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default

Take a credit card that has a limit of $1000 and worry about paying for it after the vacation. youll enjoy youself more not worrying about financial details.
__________________


G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jul 2005, 02:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor
 
CK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: oHIo
Posts: 17,758
Rep Power: 5407
CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default

you should never spend more than half your credit limit on a credit card.....it hurts your credit score.
__________________


CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
*rumour* WWE Planning more ECW for After WM 22? Forgotten Sin General Wrestling 3 28 Aug 2005 09:28 PM
Planning Kryptonite Archives 9 30 Dec 2003 12:19 AM
I think I see what WWE might be planning. The Bleak World Wrestling Entertainment 4 21 Feb 2003 08:59 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.