ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I dunno if I mentioned this before...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default I dunno if I mentioned this before...

But my english teacher is kinda hot.....

I love red heads....

Anybody here ever have a fuckin hot teacher....

I'd love to have my hot teacher

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSHOLE

I love red heads....

Used to have a hot sub in high school but thats it.
Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Spanish teacher
Old reading teacher
New reading teacher (not my grade tho)
Art teacher
Old Choir teacher (didnt take the class though)
Old Music teacher (another grade)

Yeah...
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

I love red heads....

Damn, I had a hot english teacher too. She was from Brazil or something. Damn, I would have been arrested for Hate Crimes if I had gotten to her....

Damn, what an ass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Spanish teacher
Old reading teacher
New reading teacher (not my grade tho)
Art teacher
Old Choir teacher (didnt take the class though)
Old Music teacher (another grade)

Yeah...

What kinda school do you go to???

I've had nearly 15 yrs of schooling now...and this is my first hot teacher

Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:

What kinda school do you go to???

I've had nearly 15 yrs of schooling now...and this is my first hot teacher
Maybe he just has low standards.
Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I guess Nebraska is good for something OTHER than helping people with their corn addictions.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
I guess Nebraska is good for something OTHER than helping people with their corn addictions.

No...thats not true. Take it Back, NOW!

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
if they are hot enough I might show em how to husk

Old 08 Jul 2005, 12:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I only had one really hot teacher and she was a substitute only.

Ms Pash.........and yes we had much fun teasing her name

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2005, 12:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Redheads > all.

My chem teacher was pretty hot. I wouldn't mind making a compound with her.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2005, 12:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Kurt, when is your oral exam?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jul 2005, 12:26 AM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
Kurt, when is your oral exam?

yes...yes....at what time do you have to report to "detention"?

Quote:
Old 08 Jul 2005, 12:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I had this REALLY hot sub this past year, and my Math teacher was meh. But besides that, nope.
Old 08 Jul 2005, 01:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I can think of only one really hot teacher that was in middle school but she wasn't my teacher,I liked her but not as much as my best friend who had a huge crush on her,he even got her to sign his yearbook

Can't really think of any other hot teachers,most of the teachers I had were either old or guys.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote