ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Things you think about

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jul 2005, 07:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Things you think about

during sex!!!

Has anyone ever thought of something off the fucking wall, while having a great bang session.

The other day it was so hot, and we were working so hard, I couldn't help it. I wanted a freeze pop so bad.

Didn't get one.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2005, 07:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Nothing...I'm pretty empty minded.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2005, 07:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

One time I was hitting it with this chick and we were both tripping on some really good acid. I looked out the window and the trees in the background were moving with the coolest rhythm. All I could think of was keeping that exact rhythm.

A couple of times I faltered, but for the most part I held the rhythm pretty well and the trees were actually providing some cool visuals when I looked down and for the first time in what had to be at least ten minutes at that point...I was like, "Whoa...I'm fuckin' someone here."

I wouldn't really call that a 'thought,' but I thought it bore repeating that once I forgot I was having sex with a woman in the middle of the act.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2005, 07:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was fucking this broad on a diving board one time, and all I could think of was playing poker...to this day I still wonder why...she was hot, and moaning like crazy, but in my mind all I could see was the final table at the WSOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2005, 08:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
One time I was hitting it with this chick and we were both tripping on some really good acid. I looked out the window and the trees in the background were moving with the coolest rhythm. All I could think of was keeping that exact rhythm.

A couple of times I faltered, but for the most part I held the rhythm pretty well and the trees were actually providing some cool visuals when I looked down and for the first time in what had to be at least ten minutes at that point...I was like, "Whoa...I'm fuckin' someone here."

I wouldn't really call that a 'thought,' but I thought it bore repeating that once I forgot I was having sex with a woman in the middle of the act.
I thought that was funny, definately worth repeating.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2005, 09:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I once thought of........oh wait.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2005, 09:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've tried to think of other 'non-stimulating' things so that I can keep from bustin my nut

These things include:

Baseball
Football
What might be on TV
Shakir...oh wait, she's very stimulating
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2005, 10:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I'm usually planning my escape route and excuse....

goin thru the checklist
-Does she know my name?
-Do I know her name?
-Do I care?
-Is she gonna expect me to cuddle?
-Do I realy need to give her my number?
-What phone number should I leave for her?
-Pants, and shoes are together
-I left all the important shit in the car, right?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jul 2005, 10:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I think of my beautiful wife and how much work it took me to actually get her to make love to me even though she is unbelievably prgnant and never in the mood anymore.
Old 07 Jul 2005, 07:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I think about "i wonder what position we can do next".

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2005, 07:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
I think of my beautiful wife and how much work it took me to actually get her to make love to me even though she is unbelievably prgnant and never in the mood anymore.
I'm sorry hunny. It's very hard to feel sexy when you have a frickin 50 inch belly and leaky boobs.
Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I usually think of girls that I haven't had sex with but want to....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:42 AM   #13 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
I've tried to think of other 'non-stimulating' things so that I can keep from bustin my nut

These things include:

Baseball
Football
What might be on TV
Shakir...oh wait, she's very stimulating
I hear ya man, I've done that before too, and the funny this is when I ask anyone else who has tried the same thing, Baseball is always the first thing they say.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by error402
I hear ya man, I've done that before too, and the funny this is when I ask anyone else who has tried the same thing, Baseball is always the first thing they say.
nothing is less exciting than baseball

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jul 2005, 11:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSHOLE
nothing is less exciting than baseball
Even water polo?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote