ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Flat Tires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jul 2005, 05:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
why me Flat Tires

Alright, so the past few days I was up at my bestfriends house who lives up north. So today my buddies and me leave his house around 8am. I'm driving down the highway and there's the piece of metal laying on the road. It was in the worst place possible. So I kinda swerved to try to miss it, but I couldn't do it to much since there was cars in the other lane. It missed my front tire, but the piece of metal smoked the back tire.

So I turn down the music and it wasn't a good sound at all. I pulled over and my friend was like "You know how to change a tire, right?" and i'm like "No...do you?" And he's like "No" . We look at my other friend and he's just shaking his head. So we're all like fuckkkk. Oh and by the way it was fucking pissing rain.

We go outside and have to take all of the shit out of the trunk to get to the spare tires. So here we are getting soaked with all of our clothes and stuff. My friend pulls out the jack and is like "How the fuck does this thing work?" We're standing out there in the pouring rain trying to figure out how to use the jack and aren't getting anyway. And I should also meantion that my one friend was already drunk at 8 in the morning. So he was out of it.

I told them i'll just call home and ask them how to use the jack. I go to use my friends cell phone, and guess what? Its dead. I go inside to get my phone and its dead too.

After like 30mins we figured everything out and got the spare on. Then we had to drive around to get the tire fixed. But the hole was in a bad spot so the tire is garbage.

Talk about bad luck though.
Old 05 Jul 2005, 06:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I was driving to a party once that was way out in the boones and we got a flat. Damn dirt roads. The only difference was that I knew how to change a tire.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2005, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I've got a buddy who has blown his tire probably 5 times (he must be buying shit tires or something because it's ridiculous how many times it's happened). I've been there a couple times when we've had to change them. Worst part is driving on those shitty spares they give you in these cars, unless you've got a full size spare it fuckin sucks.
error402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jul 2005, 07:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

And you call yourself a man. Pfft.
Old 05 Jul 2005, 08:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
And you call yourself a man. Pfft.
lmao yeah...

My dad was giving me a pretty hard time when I told him about it. Oh well. I know how to change it now.
Old 05 Jul 2005, 08:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
lmao yeah...

My dad was giving me a pretty hard time when I told him about it. Oh well. I know how to change it now.
Cool, now you can go around driving over as many sharp pieces of metal as you want with no worries.
Old 05 Jul 2005, 08:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Cool, now you can go around driving over as many sharp pieces of metal as you want with no worries.
Exactly.
Old 05 Jul 2005, 10:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was playing with Water Bombs with my Cousins and I threw a stray Water Bomb and it killed a Little baby Chick wanderering around innocently around the house with its family, All the Family of Chicks gathered around it's wet dead body and I just stood over in weakish fear of spiritual damnation....

Felt like total shit that day....
Old 06 Jul 2005, 08:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch
I was playing with Water Bombs with my Cousins and I threw a stray Water Bomb and it killed a Little baby Chick wanderering around innocently around the house with its family, All the Family of Chicks gathered around it's wet dead body and I just stood over in weakish fear of spiritual damnation....

Felt like total shit that day....
LMAO oh god I would loved to see that.

And reb I'm not poking fun on you you should carry one of these on your car.

Now if your car happens to have a air pressure sensor don't even bother buying the slime cause it will screw up the sensor itself. And some tire shops hate slimed tires but I don't think thats someting you'll care for.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote