ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

So I'm pissed off at a woman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2005, 02:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default So I'm pissed off at a woman

And now I'm doing one of the saddest things ever....I'm sittin here and drinkin

That's right...I suck

So, when was the last time the opposite sex had you down?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2005, 07:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

All. The. Time.

She started seeing my ANOTHER of my friends, but on the plus side she said I was the only one she missed while away on holiday...or vacation (I hate that word)...and she told me she loved me (although she might have said that because I gave her my MP3 player)...
Old 03 Jul 2005, 08:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
All. The. Time.

She started seeing my ANOTHER of my friends, but on the plus side she said I was the only one she missed while away on holiday...or vacation (I hate that word)...and she told me she loved me (although she might have said that because I gave her my MP3 player)...
Pyxl stay far far away from that one. She is going to fuck with your head Big time if you let her.
Sorry about your troubles Kurt. I am pissed off daily at mine. I think he likes to piss me off.
Old 03 Jul 2005, 09:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I never get angry at my significant other. As a matter of fact whenever she walks into the room it seems to brighten consderably and I hear a glorious symphony playing around me just by seeing her smile.
Old 03 Jul 2005, 10:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I get frustrated sometimes...but usually everything works itself out in 20-30 minutes. I hate fighting, thankfully she does too.

As far as the last time I was TRUELY down because of a woman...well the time my ex hopped on a bus to Kansas to fuck some guy she met on the net comes to mind.

Last edited by xer0; 03 Jul 2005 at 10:17 AM.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2005, 12:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Sabbah
Pyxl stay far far away from that one. She is going to fuck with your head Big time if you let her.
But I like her.

She looks great, and she has one of the best personalities I've ever witnessed. And the best thing is that she's not entirely out of my league.
Old 03 Jul 2005, 12:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
But I like her.

She looks great, and she has one of the best personalities I've ever witnessed. And the best thing is that she's not entirely out of my league.
Good luck kiddo. Just a warning. Maybe the Irish girls don't play like Americans.
Old 03 Jul 2005, 12:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Last time the opposite sex had me down....two years ago. Broke off my engagement to Adriana.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2005, 01:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Nothing really major in recent months, maybe a few months ago, but I can't really say a woman has ever gotten me really down...
Old 03 Jul 2005, 01:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Off and on constantly.

This one girl said I'm the only guy she'd ever trust...yet she always likes other people.

Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jul 2005, 03:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Nope, I'm pretty much pissed at everyone equally. My parents seem to be reverting to spoiled children, and my sister and I are the ones parenting them. It's affected my attitude around them alot.
Old 03 Jul 2005, 06:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Off and on constantly.

This one girl said I'm the only guy she'd ever trust...yet she always likes other people.

Never never let a girl tell you that. Its the kiss of death relationship wise.
Old 03 Jul 2005, 08:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
Never never let a girl tell you that. Its the kiss of death relationship wise.
I generally hate to agree with you, but you are right.

Generally, in my experience, if a girl tells you you are the only guy she trusts...its because you aren't a threat. She doesn't view you as anything more than a friend. Odds are, she never will.

Sorry SE, you have failed in your quest.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote