ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

WHAM! of the day...... Mary Jane on a Diaper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2005, 12:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default WHAM! of the day...... Mary Jane on a Diaper

Parents Arrested for Hiding Pot in Diaper

MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. (AP) - The parents of a five-month old child face charges after the mother allegedly tried to get marijuana to the father by smuggling it into the Northern Regional Jail in the baby's diaper.

The father, Jason Michael Wren, 29, of Scio, Ohio, was arraigned Thursday on a felony charge of conspiring to bring a controlled substance into a correctional facility. Wren's bond was set at $5,000. No preliminary hearing has been set. Wren has been lodged in the jail since November.

The mother, Mallory Renee McGrail, 20, of Jewett, Ohio, was charged June 18 with felony delivery of a controlled substance into a correctional facility, said West Virginia State Police Trooper R. M. Hogan. She remains jailed on a $5,000 bond. A preliminary hearing was scheduled for Friday in Marshall County Magistrate Court.

Hogan said less than 15 grams of marijuana was seized from McGrail by a corrections officer.

The officer ordered McGrail to remove the baby's diaper when she came to visit Wren, her fiance. As she removed the diaper, McGrail attempted to hide something under the baby's bottom, Hogan said. The corrections officer ordered her to hand it over. McGrail then allegedly surrendered a package of a green, leafy substance that later tested positive for marijuana, police reports said.

Hogan contacted state Child Protective Services workers and the child was turned over to a relative of Wren.

McGrail told police that Wren asked her, by mail and by telephone, to bring him some marijuana when she came to visit him. Wren took responsibility for the incident, Hogan noted, saying McGrail ``never would have done it'' if he hadn't told her to deliver the drugs.

Wren is currently serving a 60-year prison sentence for a first-degree robbery conviction in Ohio County, according to a circuit clerk.

Aw this is beyond low. She fucking deserves it

Topic:
Have yu tried to hide something that you don't want anyone to find out?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2005, 01:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
Aw this is beyond low. She fucking deserves it
Quoted for emphasis. The sheer stupidity of some people simply amazes me.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2005, 01:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Goddamn, even the children aretn safe anymore. The whole thing reeks of stupidity, heartlessness, and shame. If I had my way, daddy dearest would be castrated, then acosted with his own testes once a day, as mommy gets sent off to work as a hundred dollar a night whore in Bangor, Maine. The child, well the childs geneteics are already fucked, but the sisters of mercy would do well to train the boy up right...and whetever it the rest of that Bible verse is...

I piss down the throats of these scum sucking swine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote