ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

a crushing blow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2005, 08:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!
Default a crushing blow

You have a 1 in 5 chance of going clinically insane in your lifetime and at times I am sure many of us push that ratio from time to time. Ol' Dev has found himself quite disoriented, hurt, confused and somewhat gutted this afternoon as certain events have occured that shook my heart to the core and made me think that I may lose the one thing in my life that has ever really touched my heart and soul.

I sit here in my home, alone with nothing but the sounds of my mind trying to wrap itself around todays events. I am to the point where tears are falling, my stomach is aching, my heart is a quiver....and I fear what the future holds.

Enough with the babbling, when was the last time you felt something you thought was solid in your life slip away?

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2005, 08:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

You all right, Dev? Wanna talk about this?

Anyway i feel my life is slipping away at times, i'm 20 in a few weeks and i've achieved almost nothing.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2005, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Dev - I hope you feel better soon.
We are here if you need us.
Old 30 Jun 2005, 08:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Too recently.

I'm not the best person to help people with grief, I don't even really know how to deal with it myself. It sounds bad, and to be honest I can't really offer you too much. All I can do is say that if what you're talking about was out of your control, beyond your foresight at a time when it might have been in your control, or not a result of any bad act on your part, then you should lament for as short a period of time as possible.

If that's not the case, then I say we all make mistakes. Sometimes we're forgiven, sometimes we hang by them. Either way, the road and life goes on. You've got to pick yourself up and move forward, cold as that may be. If you can fix the problem then endeavor to do so, but try not to dwell on it. That's always been a problem of mine.

G'luck Devalito.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2005, 11:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Dev, I sincerely hope that all is well....I consider you and the Mrs. to be extremely good friends, if you need to talk, you know I'm here....

As far as the topic goes

Earlier today....unfortunately its kinda private, and I don't really wanna get into it on the boards

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2005, 03:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

To hell with the question my man... I just hope you're doing allright...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2005, 04:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey Dev, we can only assume we know what you're talking about... I hope things turn out ok. As with many others here, you know I will be there for you if you need a friend. Good luck man.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2005, 01:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dev

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Thank you all, it means alot at this point in time. I think I am gonna be ok and I think there is a glimmer of hope in the future, but I am gonna be struggling for the next few days.

Ol' Dan is just not all here at the moment, but I do thank you all.

Old 01 Jul 2005, 01:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

You need no topic, amigo.

I hope everything turns out ok.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2005, 03:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I'd say something but i'd just make a mess of shit.

It may not be ok but it also might. You've got a lot of stuff going for you and even if you don't, the opportunity is right there. Just find it.

*Ok start with the flames.*
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2005, 03:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Damn dude I hope you're doing ok. I know what you are going thru since I felt prety much the same way when my grandmother passed away.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2005, 08:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlight Pt.2
I'd say something but i'd just make a mess of shit.

It may not be ok but it also might. You've got a lot of stuff going for you and even if you don't, the opportunity is right there. Just find it.

*Ok start with the flames.*

No flames amigo, I understand what your point was and it was indeed a valid one, thank you for your input.

Old 01 Jul 2005, 08:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Words suck when trying to convey emotions, especially on a message board...

The world may feel like its ending for you, and that evrything you hold dear is gone, and the secure things are suddenly insecure, but that is how the play of life unfolds. I could sit here and tell you everything will bo OK, but that would be grossly insufficient...

I am strong believer in the phrase: "that which doesnt kill me, makes em stronger"
I find that it holds true over time...You become strong due to the trials you face.

I dont know you that well, and You probably dont want to hear from me, but I will say this, In reading your posts, I think you are a smart, intelligent person, full of potential, and all that other good shit...

Forigve the phrase but without really saying what you want to hear, hear what you what you want me to say in saing this..."EVERYTHING WILL BE OK"

Im sorry if that wasnt what you wanted to hear or you didnt understand what I was saying....Just trying to help the best I know how...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jul 2005, 08:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Feel better dude. If you wanna vent, I think most of us can say it's safe here when it comes to you.
Old 02 Jul 2005, 01:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
No flames amigo, I understand what your point was and it was indeed a valid one, thank you for your input.

No problem Dev. Just hope you feel better.
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote