ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

This made me chuckle today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jun 2005, 12:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default This made me chuckle today

Quote:
Developer Wants To Seize Supreme Court Justice's Home
Home Would Be Replaced With 'Lost Liberty' Hotel

POSTED: 10:52 am EDT June 29, 2005

WEARE, N.H. -- Following a Supreme Court ruling giving local governments power to seize private property, a California man has suggested taking over Justice David Souter's New Hampshire farmhouse and turning it into a hotel.

Souter, a longtime Weare resident, joined in the 5-4 court decision allowing governments to seize private property from one owner and turn it over to another if doing so would benefit a community.

In a letter faxed to town officials Tuesday, Logan Darrow Clements said that a hotel on Souter's property would bring the town economic development and tax revenue.

Souter could not be reached for comment.

Charles Meany, Weare's code enforcement officer, said he is taking the matter seriously. So are police, who posted officers outside Souter's home as a precaution Tuesday.

I doubt the guy will succeed or come even close...but it made me chuckle none the less.

Topic: What makes your day just a little better?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2005, 12:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

This thread just made my day. That will show those cock sucking imbeciles to think before they act.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2005, 12:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

8:45 pm when I can go home...or at least that's today.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2005, 02:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Fuck the Supreme court. In their infinite wisdom they decided private property was no longer a foundation for America. Pack your bags, kids, the last flight from suburbia is on the tarmac, and there is only one more seat. Youre ass better be on it.

I'll burn Souters house down myself. It sickens me to think that this can happen...I piss down the throats of these scum sucking communist bastards and their swine-like habits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2005, 03:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
Fuck the Supreme court. In their infinite wisdom they decided private property was no longer a foundation for America. Pack your bags, kids, the last flight from suburbia is on the tarmac, and there is only one more seat. Youre ass better be on it.
Amen, Reverend. Though we never did have property rights in the first place.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jun 2005, 05:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Amen, Reverend. Though we never did have property rights in the first place.

Oh, well of course not, I mean, thats the wya the system works. Its just that now they have made it clear that we dont. The masses were doing just fine thinking there was hope but now thats even been wiped away by the tyranny of evil men in silk robes...

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 30 Jun 2005, 06:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Eminent Domain sucks my ass. I'll lay down in front of my house like Arthur Fucking Dent if they ever try to pull that shit...like it'll matter anyway.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 30 Jun 2005, 06:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Eminent Domain sucks my ass. I'll lay down in front of my house like Arthur Fucking Dent if they ever try to pull that shit...like it'll matter anyway.

Late.

Oh, it wont matter, they will run you over like you werent even there. They'll stop once to wipe the guts away and then they'll keep right on going.

Welcome to the Post-American Century, my friends.

If they ever start doing this on a massive scale, I swear to God I will blow up every bulldozer, hardhat, and Hardee's in this country. Then the wrecking crews will have NOWHERE to go...

Quote:
Old 30 Jun 2005, 06:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
If they ever start doing this on a massive scale, I swear to God I will blow up every bulldozer, hardhat, and Hardee's in this country. Then the wrecking crews will have NOWHERE to go...
Let me know if you need any help with that. We can rent a red convertible and I'll be your attorney.

...I'll provide the magic suitcase, too.

Late.

Old 30 Jun 2005, 07:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Let me know if you need any help with that. We can rent a red convertible and I'll be your attorney.

...I'll provide the magic suitcase, too.

Late.

Righty-O, Man, Righty-O!

Story forthcoming on this one...

Quote: