ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Clothing that should be a criminal offense.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jun 2005, 12:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Clothing that should be a criminal offense.

Ok Kiddos the game goes like this. Post any piece of clothing or combination for that matter that you think the people who buy it and wear deserve to be beaten to death with a William Hung poster.

Here is mine.

I like the rolling stones but COME ON.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 12:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

This is really a context thing, but I'd say this guy's off the chart on the Gay-O-Meter...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 12:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

^^Nice camel toe...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 01:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 01:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Any of those shirts that say "Bitch," "Cunt," "Slutfuck," or whatever it is that they market to ten year old girls thses days.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 01:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Any of those shirts that say "Bitch," "Cunt," "Slutfuck," or whatever it is that they market to ten year old girls thses days.
Can we include things that say "Princess" in that too?

Nothing irritates me more then seeing some rich bitch in a new Mustang GT with "Princess" plastered all over the fucking thing.
Old 27 Jun 2005, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I agree with Xero about that princess thing. Its so fucking retarded.

And me and some friends were at the mall one time, and this kid about our age, a guy, walks in, and the girls all of a sudden were like "OMG wtf!" so we look over and there's this the kid, with a button down shirt, cowboy hat, and the tightest jeans I've ever seen. We couldn't figure out how you could walk in those sumbitches.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 02:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
Can we include things that say "Princess" in that too?

Nothing irritates me more then seeing some rich bitch in a new Mustang GT with "Princess" plastered all over the fucking thing.
You got it man...

I'm sick of walking around the mall seeing twelve year old yuppie larvae with their burn-out forty-something career-woman bitch mothers wearing shit that I wouldn't approve of a stripper or a whore wearing.
Old 27 Jun 2005, 02:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I think Trev gave me an idea.

"looks for my old thread"
Old 27 Jun 2005, 02:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
I think Trev gave me an idea.

"looks for my old thread"
Bump it and die.
Old 27 Jun 2005, 03:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Bump it and die.
Hey it's a very serious thread. I think you remember it, "Whore Culture."
Old 27 Jun 2005, 03:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
And me and some friends were at the mall one time, and this kid about our age, a guy, walks in, and the girls all of a sudden were like "OMG wtf!" so we look over and there's this the kid, with a button down shirt, cowboy hat, and the tightest jeans I've ever seen. We couldn't figure out how you could walk in those sumbitches.
ROFLMAO...there's a guy here at my work that is exactly like that. He just got a BMW Z4 and was telling me all about how the girls will be all over him for his car too.
Old 29 Jun 2005, 05:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I work at a pool, and everyday someone comes in wearing something I should be allowed to throw them out for. But no one has ever done worse than this one fat chick. She had to be over 250 lbs. She was wearing a chartreuse string bikini. I would not have known it was a string bikini except for the fact that the one string was around her neck. All the other strings had been devoured by her rolls. seriously the back string went into her backrolls leaving out the bow, and her bottom's strings were completely covered by her stomach/legs. She had a towel, but it looked like a washcloth on her. it wouldn't go all the way around so she held it together around her boobs, but it gaped open revealing her stomach, and legs. I should have seriously been allowed to ask her to dress appropriately for her size or leave. It was seriously so disgusting I avoided looking at her and I am the fucking LIFEGUARD.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Jun 2005, 08:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
Ok Kiddos the game goes like this. Post any piece of clothing or combination for that matter that you think the people who buy it and wear deserve to be beaten to death with a William Hung poster.

Here is mine.

I like the rolling stones but COME ON.
I have those.

Actually, not those... but something very similar. Only difference is the waist band.