ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

That was a waste of money

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jun 2005, 01:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default That was a waste of money

So the other night I spent about $13 on a pair of Phillips headphones thinking that they'd improve the sound quality of my MP3 player but now the quality sounds even worse and feels weird when it fits around my head. I'm starting to regret buying these

When was the last time you bought something that you thought was good but turned out to be utter crap?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 01:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The last time I ever bought anything from Wal-Mart..

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 05:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Dave,try to get those Sony Headphones from Wal-Mart that just go around your ears when you put them on,they only cost 10 bucks and it isn't a waste.

Here's a picture of them:

As for me,I'll go with the last video game that I bought which was Dead to Rights 2,I thought it was going to be just as good as the first game when it turned out that it really sucked and I wished I wouldn't have wasted my money on it.

Last edited by Jason; 26 Jun 2005 at 05:08 PM.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 09:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Dave,try to get those Sony Headphones from Wal-Mart that just go around your ears when you put them on,they only cost 10 bucks and it isn't a waste.

Here's a picture of them:
I actually have those. I think the right ear piece is starting to go on them
Old 26 Jun 2005, 09:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

The last Tony Hawk video game.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 02:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
I actually have those. I think the right ear piece is starting to go on them
That sucks

Mine are still in good shape,the writing on the sides are fading but that's about it.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 03:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I picked up a gas station cigar the other night... well... I never though that'd be good...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Jun 2005, 01:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
The last Tony Hawk video game.
Which one was that? I know Underground 2 looked like shit but the first Underground was actually pretty good.
Old 27 Jun 2005, 02:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
I know Underground 2 looked like shit
Yeah..it was shit.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote