ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

How as PWF affected your life?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Jun 2005, 01:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default How as PWF affected your life?

-There is one poster here I am willing to talk to on the phone
-Because of PWF (STICK) I now listen to Three Six Mafia

That's it really, I try to keep my board life seperate from my real life
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 01:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

+ Became truely inspired from KK and Exo to pursue a career in computer graphic design
+ Picked up photography because of it too ^__^;;
+ Made a life-long best friend

I have to credit PWF for a lot of things lol.

- WhiteWolf
Old 26 Jun 2005, 02:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

In no way has it altered my offline life.

Thank God.
Old 26 Jun 2005, 02:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolf
I have to credit PWF for a lot of things lol.

- WhiteWolf
But it's mainly this

David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

In no way has my life been affected negatively or positively by PWF. I enjoy the place, but it doesnt affect my "real" life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 03:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Because of Coder I found out Jessica Alba has crooked teeth...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 04:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

It has made me really interested in graphic design, something before that I really felt I could not do before.

Otherwise...no.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 04:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I enjoy 90's rock now thanks to Reb.
I made a friend that I talk to on the phone a lot.
Old 26 Jun 2005, 04:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

It's helped motivate me to actually try to gain Employment.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 04:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

For fucks sake, is this an infomercial about PWF?

I was living on the streets, sucking dick for crack. Then one day I logged on to a wrestling message board and it change dmy life for ever. Thanks to Dre, i realized that Weed, not Crack is where the fun is at. Thanks to Kurt, I became cynical about life itself and realized that dick sucking is no way to make a living. Stick shamed me into thinking that I could be something in this life, and Pyxl showed me the joys of graphic design. The war zone developed my self defense, and MOTM educated me on the ways of the world. I met my first friends in OT and since then, life hasnt been the same...

Thanks PWF!

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 26 Jun 2005, 04:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

My wife......nuff said.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 04:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
King of the Carnival

Heath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the roughHeath_Kirchart is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Heath_Kirchart

well i used to go to about 20 websites a day now i just go to this one.
Old 26 Jun 2005, 05:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hmmm... Friendships that will either last or always be in my memory.

I met a poster in real life and wouldn't have had that chance without PWF as the medium.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 05:36 PM   #14 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson

I was living on the streets, sucking dick for crack. Then one day I logged on to a wrestling message board and it change dmy life for ever. Thanks to Dre, i realized that Weed, not Crack is where the fun is at. Thanks to Kurt, I became cynical about life itself and realized that dick sucking is no way to make a living. Stick shamed me into thinking that I could be something in this life, and Pyxl showed me the joys of graphic design. The war zone developed my self defense, and MOTM educated me on the ways of the world. I met my first friends in OT and since then, life hasnt been the same...

Thanks PWF!
that was freakin beautiful man.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Jun 2005, 06:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double K
that was freakin beautiful man.

We aim to please...

Quote: