ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Have you...??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Jun 2005, 07:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC
Default Have you...??

Have you ever been....stalked?? I mean not like a dude sitting outside your bathroom window with an audio recorder, but have you ever had someone...how do I say this...follow you around, hang on the words you say, dwell on you...even voice their fantasies about you??

Isn't that shit freaky?? Gives me the fucking willies. Like somewhere, some sick fuck has a shrine and shit built in my honor...that's fucked up. People need to get a life.

Ever happened to you??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2005, 08:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

no not really. Only thing that has ever freaked me out like that is when this car followed me home as I was walking with my friend asking if he could take our picture. He tried everything to get us to say yes. Even said he was with the paper, but had no identification. My friend's parents made us call the police.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2005, 08:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

See that's what I'm talking about. These losers that just hang on everything someone else does...they need help. I mean, I'm not even close to being a celebrity. But I've still got someone just attaching themselves and shit. The worst thing is, is he's a guy. I wouldn't think he was gay, but I know that not all gay guys are the stereotypical femmy little tulips.

I'd call the cops but I only know the guy's first name. Oh well, eventually all the candles he lights in front of the shrine he's built to me will burn his place down to the ground....I hope.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 24 Jun 2005, 08:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
have you ever had someone...how do I say this...follow you around, hang on the words you say, dwell on you...even voice their fantasies about you??
You've just profiled my girlfriend.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2005, 09:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
You've just profiled my girlfriend.
Yeah, but in the context of your relationship, that's cool. Between myself and the person I'm concerned with...well it's a guy...so that's bad right from the get go. I only know his first name...not like I want to know more but...I mean...being stalked?? WTF kinda shit is that??

If Brandy stalked her way into your heart man...then God bless her. I could kinda see you going for that kind of thing, too. j/k.

I just don't want to have to burn the dizznick off to get this guy off it.

Late.

Old 24 Jun 2005, 09:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

It happened to me with a girl wen I was in college. Scary shit, I wouldn't recommend it.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2005, 09:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Yeah, but in the context of your relationship, that's cool. Between myself and the person I'm concerned with...well it's a guy...so that's bad right from the get go. I only know his first name...not like I want to know more but...I mean...being stalked?? WTF kinda shit is that??
Agreed...if a dude was stalking me I would be wierded out too. I would probably have to call a good 'ol friend back into action...

Quote:
If Brandy stalked her way into your heart man...then God bless her. I could kinda see you going for that kind of thing, too. j/k.
Actually...I think I was more of the stalker in the beginning of our relationship.

Quote:
I just don't want to have to burn the dizznick off to get this guy off it.

Late.
Understandable...would shrub shears suffice?
Old 24 Jun 2005, 09:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0
Understandable...would shrub shears suffice?
That was really a metaphor right there...

Late.

Old 24 Jun 2005, 09:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

No I've never been stalked...however...last Halloween there were some mexicans following me home from a friend's house...I was nervous to say the least.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2005, 09:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
That was really a metaphor right there...

Late.
Awww...I just got the shears out too!
Old 24 Jun 2005, 09:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Can't say I have. Although there has been a few people that I bet wanted to in the past.
Old 24 Jun 2005, 09:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
No I've never been stalked...however...last Halloween there were some mexicans following me home from a friend's house...I was nervous to say the least.

Sorry man I couldn't resist.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2005, 10:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth

Sorry man I couldn't resist.
Mario is Italian...subtract 2 humor points

I have known a number of girls who have been stalked....Being the ogre that I am, I get called to remove people from the premesis....Once I remove them, they generally don't come back.

I was also stalked once back in highschool...creepy little goth girl followed me around....she sent me things....she was like 12 so I just kept saying "thats creepy, but she's harmless"

Then something awful happened to my cat...She got sent away after that.

I'll never own another cat.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2005, 11:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I'm getting stalked by my ex-girlfriend right now....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jun 2005, 12:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I get stalked by my shadow.