ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Tomorrow at work is going to suck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2005, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
why me Tomorrow at work is going to suck

I'm scheduled to work 12-9 tomorrow. But at the end of the week Bob The Builder is comming to put on some shows for kids. So need they help setting up shit for it. They asked me today if I could come in after my shift from midnight till whenever. And whenever should be around 4 am. I told them I would, but man is it ever going to suck.

Whats the worst shift you ever had to work?
Old 22 Jun 2005, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

A 1-11 shift on a slow day. That hours seem to drag on and on.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 09:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

My shifts aren't that bad. I've had some shitfs were the customers have assfucked us though, orders non stop one after another and they all want a special order or an item wit a shitload of food.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 09:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

8am to 3pm....doing a bunch of little jobs that need done at my school.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 10:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

600pm to 330 pm the next day
Old 22 Jun 2005, 11:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Im sorry, Reb...Bob the Builder?? ...The hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 11:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

You should spray paint a bunch of shit like, "Bob the Builder sucks!", and, "Dora the Explorer is better!"
Old 23 Jun 2005, 12:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I kinda been working from whenever I feel like gettin there til whenever I want to leave

I was scheduled something like 4-10 today....I did a 2-9

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2005, 08:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

8AM Friday til 3:30AM Saturday
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jun 2005, 10:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

holy shit...I was tired last nite...completely missed the point of the thread...

My worst shift ever was back at Target....I came in Wednesday at 6am and didn't leave until Friday afternoon

Old 23 Jun 2005, 11:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
Im sorry, Reb...Bob the Builder?? ...The hell?
Its some kids show. I never seen it before though so I don't know anything about.
Old 23 Jun 2005, 11:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Its some kids show. I never seen it before though so I don't know anything about.
Bob the Builder rocks.

He's voiced by Neil Morrisey, and had a Christmas No. 1 hit single about four or five years ago.

Bob > You.
Old 23 Jun 2005, 11:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Bob the Builder rocks.

He's voiced by Neil Morrisey, and had a Christmas No. 1 hit single about four or five years ago.

Bob > You.
Thats the saddest thing I've seen in a long time.

Old 23 Jun 2005, 11:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Thats the saddest thing I've seen in a long time.
You should look in the mirror more often.
Old 23 Jun 2005, 11:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
You should look in the mirror more often.
That'd almost be funny if you wern't the one saying it
David is offline   Reply With Quote