ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

7000 posts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2005, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default 7000 posts

Wow!! I have posted over 7000 posts since August of 2002 in which about 1500 were pretty descent and the other 5500 just my annoying ass rambling which included getting my ass handed to me in almost every War Zone beef and also MOTM....don't foget my biggest mistake: telling the PWF Alumni that I was a stand-up comic in which I do my thing on stage but when I comes to trying to be funny at this place I have really bombed....I have also unoriginally latched onto post trends such as the this or that series and don't forget my old most annoying polls. Over the years I have made some friends and also biter ememies but I have never really caused a massive amount of chaos that would cause me to permanently get banned from PWF but to this day I still can not post at my favorite forum "The Meeting Of The Minds" most likely due to my totally fucked up and way out of wack polictical views which is probably a good thing since I would of eventually started a "politics this or that" thread anyway....In closing I hope to one day be respected as a true PWF Legend but I guess time will tell.

Topic:

Who would you consider a PWF Legend?

Last edited by BOSTON; 22 Jun 2005 at 06:41 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 06:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I really think that you should revisit the reasons behind your crack addiction. This crackheaded woman talked like that (a mile a minute) to me about Jesus once and how when she heard the bass boxes in people's cars she thought that was Jesus talking to her because He speaks in bass and it's up and down, up and down...

Seriously bro...just say 'no.'

As to who I would consider a "legend," I never really thought about it. Lemme get back to you.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 06:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Out of the current posters...Stick.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I really think that you should revisit the reasons behind your crack addiction. This crackheaded woman talked like that (a mile a minute) to me about Jesus once and how when she heard the bass boxes in people's cars she thought that was Jesus talking to her because He speaks in bass and it's up and down, up and down...

Seriously bro...just say 'no.'

As to who I would consider a "legend," I never really thought about it. Lemme get back to you.

Late.
I have never actually smoked crack....I just do the green stuff. I was just stating the truth about myself and my 3 year tenure here at PWF....

Also I would consider Stick the only real PWF Legend.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 06:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Stern
I have never actually smoked crack....I just do the green stuff. I was just stating the truth about myself and my 3 year tenure here at PWF....

Also I would consider Stick the only real PWF Legend.
As I read your post it seemed to me that you were speed-talking through the entire thing. That inspired my reference to your crack addiction. As I read it I heard it in the CrackJesus Lady's voice.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 07:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
As I read your post it seemed to me that you were speed-talking through the entire thing. That inspired my reference to your crack addiction. As I read it I heard it in the CrackJesus Lady's voice.

Late.
I think speed talking is more of a Crystal-Meth triat and that is a drug that I have never been exposed to either.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 07:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Ummm, Congratulations I guess.

As for the topic, STICK and OEO.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 09:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

Living "Legends":
Stick
Kurt

Awol "Legends":
Dre
Oeo
Marbles

I don't know which catagory Exo would fall into, but he deserves to be up there.

My opinion.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 10:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ive seen it all, and while Ive taken a few hiatuses, I think Im qualified to make a list of the "Legends" of this place:

DRE
SHYNE FACTORY
EVIL-RYAN
STICK
MARBLES
SODA
KURT
TREVELBOND
SAM
TRUTH
DOGCATCHER
STARSCREAM

there you go...my list of the PWF legends...for some reason or the other, none of these will ever be forgotten here...

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 11:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

STICK and Kurt are the only ones I can think of... they could demand head from almost anyone here and recieve.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 11:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

The hall of fame would include
-Dre
-Truth
-Rock
-Marbles
-SC
-Stick
-KK
-Steph
-Soda
-Mac
-OEO

and imo thats pretty much it.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 11:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
STICK and Kurt are the only ones I can think of... they could demand head from almost anyone here and recieve.
Get on your knees bitch

Old 22 Jun 2005, 11:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Get on your knees bitch
Tell me Kurt... do you like... Baboons?
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 11:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Get on your knees bitch

Quote:
Yeah, slurp slurp mofucka.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 11:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Tell me Kurt... do you like... Baboons?
I don't care for baboons.....

do you like....my cock?