ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

who started it?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jun 2005, 12:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default who started it?

The This or That threads...who's to blame?

Step up and take responsibility for your sins.

Please turn yourself over to your local authorities.....these threads have reached a level of suck that can only be described as criminal.

Goddamned annoying threads.

Congratulations people, you have mastered an "either or" scenario. I'm sure there at least a dozen people here....ok, maybe 3-4 people here who are capable of much more complex thoughts than this.

They were mildly entertaining at first....I even participated....However the horse has died, stop beating it.

Who is responsible for these damned things?

Also who do you find to be the top 3 most annoying current posters?
I'll post my list as someone tells me who to blame for those "this or that" threads

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 12:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Norm started the whole craze. He did one in sports, and it spread to the other forums.

And I really dont find anybody annoying on these boards at the moment.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 12:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Yeah...those threads just seem to be a way for some people to bump up their post count.

Top 4 annoying posters:

1. Boston
2. Sin
3. Josh
4. Wanderer
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 04:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelie

Top 4 annoying posters:

1. Sin
2. Sin
3. Sin
4. Sin
Yeah, I think your right.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 04:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I'm w/ XeR0...Boston and Josh serve as the posters that I find are annoying most often. Not really "annoyed" often by other posters but as for bumping post count, I noticed that Jeaux has started like...three threads this month thusfar, but often posts little one liners in other threads.

Upon further review of those one liners, they often have nothing to do with the thread or it's topic, but rather is directed toward a person who posted in that thread. It's not necessarily "annoying" but at times it does seem that Jeaux's posts have graced a thread not to add content but to his post count. I could be wrong, but like his sig says, "I call it like I see it."

I do wear glasses.

So my top 3 would be:

3) Jeaux
2) Boston
1) Josh

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 05:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I'm w/ XeR0...Boston and Josh serve as the posters that I find are annoying most often. Not really "annoyed" often by other posters but as for bumping post count, I noticed that Jeaux has started like...three threads this month thusfar, but often posts little one liners in other threads.

Upon further review of those one liners, they often have nothing to do with the thread or it's topic, but rather is directed toward a person who posted in that thread. It's not necessarily "annoying" but at times it does seem that Jeaux's posts have graced a thread not to add content but to his post count. I could be wrong, but like his sig says, "I call it like I see it."
Usually when this happens, nobody has to tell me and I just leave for a short while and come back usually with better posts. Tonight should be the last night I'm able to be here for a while, so I'll just let this take care of itself. To be honest I could not care less about my post count anymore. It's another useless number.

I do agree with you however, as I have gone back and read my recent posts, I have noticed exactly what you have typed about me.

To answer the question, no comment.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 05:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeaux
To answer the question, no comment.
I think that's what he was talking about.

Sin is the most annoying, followed by ST even though I love him.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 05:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I think that's what he was talking about.
Usually I don't even mention anything that invovles the question at all.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 05:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Thanks Jeaux...I was hoping you wouldn't get pissy about that. It's not really "annoying"...well, not most of the time anyway...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 06:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

I Don't care if you all find me annoying.

and i don't find anybody here annoying at the moment. Sikk was, but he's gone now.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 06:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

boston and the powermarks. Page was bad, Joe Sun too.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 06:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelie
Yeah...those threads just seem to be a way for some people to bump up their post count.

Top 4 annoying posters:

1. Boston
2. Sin
3. Josh
4. Wanderer
I know I'm annoying but that's why you all love me so much.....BTW who's Josh?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 06:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Kurt.
XeR0.
Glue.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jun 2005, 06:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Stern
I know I'm annoying but that's why you all love me so much.....BTW who's Josh?
Vic Mackey I believe.
Old 22 Jun 2005, 06:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

My top 3:

Towlie
Dade
Glue
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote