ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

When things don't go as planned

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2005, 10:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default When things don't go as planned

Does anyone remember this article that I posted on a thread?

Quote:
Father beats girl for poor car washing, witnesses say
The Brownsville Herald

June 17, 2005 — A 32-year-old Brownsville man was arrested on Sunday for allegedly beating his 12-year-old daughter for not washing his car correctly.

Rogelio Hidalgo Vives yelled and punched his daughter outside their home on Austin Road, according to witnesses.

The girl and her mother refused to make statements against him, but witness testimonies were enough for police to charge Hidalgo with injury to a child.

According to witnesses, he punched the girl on the right side of her face, on the back of the head and on her backside while the girl’s mother asked him to stop.

According to police reports, the mother and victim “seemed to be terrified of the suspect.” But both denied anything had happened.

Vives remained in the Cameron County Detention Center as of press time Thursday with bond at $10,000.
Weeeeeell My friends and I went to hunt him down like I said I would friday night but no luck.

On saturday I went to have a few cold ones with my friends at our usual spot when all of a sudden we find the guy on our spot yapping about why he was there instead of his usual spot (apparently he is not welcomed at his old hangout place anymore... go figure and our place is the second closest to his house) Well after a few drinks he starts to get a little too aggressive insulting the waitresses because she took a little longer than usual to bring a drink. After he left the place we decide rough him up a little and gave him a littl beating. We shoved him several times and the idiot pisses his pants (no fucking joke) and starts crying like a little girl... guess he was introduced to some guy named bubba while he was in jail. We let him joke for the sheer fact that he pissed his pants.

Anyways have you had anything planned and it doesn't go like you hoped it would?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 11:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Lmfao at stupid drunks pissing themselves.

I've had lots of things go wrong but this was too funny for me to recall any for ya. I'll get back later with that.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 01:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Anything I plan doesn't go to plan.