ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Virginia sucks ass.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2005, 11:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Virginia sucks ass.

I hate this fuckin state. Cynthia and I can never find anything to do. No matter how much we try, everything is either too expensive for us, or too far of a drive. I hate this state so much and want OUT. Anyone wanna suggest places to move?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 12:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

The PNW (Pacific Northwest), Washington to be exact, amigo.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 12:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Cincinnati area....I guarantee you that I can find you a higher paying job than the one you have currently...

I dunno what Cyn does, but I can probably pull off the same promise for her too....

No worries, it'll be easy and legal

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 01:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Not Nebraska, that's for damn sure. There's NOTHING to do here, absolutely nothing. Go somewhere on the coast...that way you always have the beach.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 03:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

San Fran-Freako....

If you are a high school grad I can get you a good job.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 11:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Stay FAR away from Northeast Ohio...there isn't shit here either.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 11:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I'd say move around where I live, but the taxes are really high and everything's really expensive.....maybe move to Delaware or Maryland...they have beaches, taxes aren't too bad, and you're close to DC....
Old 20 Jun 2005, 11:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Western New York (Rochester, Buffalo) have quite reasonable costs of living. Job market isn't exactly wide open though. There's retail opportunities aplenty and several specialized computer shops if that's more your thing but when I was in retail, too many people busted my chops for me to stay there.

As far as nightlife, I'm not saying it's Las Vegas over here, but bars are open in Buffalo until 4am and they're talking about adopting the same regulations in Rochester, where bars currently close at 2am.

Vermont however is absolutely beautiful if one can hazzard the cost of living...and it's not exactly providing an overabundance of activities...but it's the most beautiful state I've been in.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 11:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

By a damn quad and go trailing. that place has good trails.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 12:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Ireland. All that rain. Wonderful.
Old 20 Jun 2005, 12:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I would suggest living in the Tri-state area(NYC,NJ,CT) but you'll probably die from lung cancer or some shit because of all the smelly factories around here. Also you'll have a greater chance of getting attacked by terrorists here too, so that wouldn't be such a great idea. I'm with Glue on this one..try Upstate NY. In the state you can go from being in a big city like Buffalo to 2 hours later being in a quiet place like the Adirondack Park. It's a beautiful state and thats where I want to move when I get older.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 01:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

If your a nature guy, which I'm guessing your not, Northern Michigan or Minnesota wouldn't be half bad. If not, I would suggest maybe Pittsburg or Cleavland. Don't come to Detroit.
Old 20 Jun 2005, 01:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
If your a nature guy, which I'm guessing your not, Northern Michigan or Minnesota wouldn't be half bad. If not, I would suggest maybe Pittsburg or Cleavland. Don't come to Detroit.
Cleveland is a dirty, nasty, congested shit hole...and my friend that spent a year in Pittsburgh for school said that its worse then Cleveland. I would HIGHLY recommend Columbus over either of those.

A long time net friend of mine lives in Rochester and he loves it there. He runs his own pizza delivery shop and supposedly makes pretty decent money.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jun 2005, 01:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelie
Cleveland is a dirty, nasty, congested shit hole...and my friend that spent a year in Pittsburgh for school said that its worse then Cleveland. I would HIGHLY recommend Columbus over either of those.

A long time net friend of mine lives in Rochester and he loves it there. He runs his own pizza delivery shop and supposedly makes pretty decent money.
You have to know where to go there. Yeah there are parts where it is just a shit hole, but there are great areas of both.
Old 20 Jun 2005, 01:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
I hate this fuckin state. Cynthia and I can never find anything to do. No matter how much we try, everything is either too expensive for us, or too far of a drive. I hate this state so much and want OUT. Anyone wanna suggest places to move?
Flagstaff, Arizona....I just drove up their this past weekend and it's one of the nicest cities I have ever been to.....Fuck Phoenix too!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote