ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

My luck...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2005, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default My luck...

Yeah so on top of all this stuff My last few fuckin' days...

Today I get up and my girlfriend and I meet my neighbors for breakfast. I come home take a huge ass dump, then I decided to go put some gas in my car. I go to the cheapest place in town. I pull in to the fathest line and am kind of diagonal. Theres a truck in front and back. Then one to my left. I look up see the one to my left backing up well too late to yell. He hits me. So I get up to the pumo and holler at him. I was like see what you did to my car? He was mexican and didnt speak any english. So we get gas and I get his plate number down. We pull over and park and I call the cops. Then my neighbors who is a spanish teacher.

He tries to translate, but the guy was talking too loud for my neighbor to understand. Well the cop gets there half an hour later.the mexican doesnt have a liscense, but he has insurance. So we get it all taken care of. So yeah now I guess I ger it all fixed for free including the big scrath I had on the door from a few moths back.

Bad news is Ill be without a car for a few days.

So anyway hows the weather in your area?
Old 19 Jun 2005, 02:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Reallly good. Best weather we've had all year...and probably for the rest of the summer...
Old 19 Jun 2005, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

We just got out of a heatwave last week...90+ degree days for 5 days straight. Now it's sunny with highs in the 70's. Great weather currently, couldn't get any better then this.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote