ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I've been thinking...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jun 2005, 11:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default I've been thinking...

since it looks Bleak that i'll be getting into this paid course, and that The Strawberry picking job My brother's trying to get me may not happen, that i'm should honestly start to take some heavy initiative to getting a job now. I've tried a few places, but really haven't thought much into what kind of Job i would enjoy. Now i'm starting to realize that If i'm ever gonna get a ral job, enjoyment may not even be a considerable factor into it. So i should be trying places like mcdonalds and fast food joints, even if i don't think i'm good at it.

I realize i have to fucking grow up and Get a fucking job and get my life together. maybe that will make a better person out of me.

But enough of My rambling, onto a Topic:

What is your current Job, and do you enjoy it?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2005, 11:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

School, no.

And get a damn job...or go to college and get an even better one.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

ABOUT GODDAM TIME.

Jesus Christ, how old are you? Like 22, right? At some point, yes, you should find a fucking job.
Just so you don't wait another 22 years to figure this next part out....at some point you should stop living with your mommy, daddy, brothers and sisters too.

Its good that you finally realize that you need a job.....again. ( I'm pretty sure you've had this realization a few times before ) Maybe you'll actually get one this time.

Go apply at some fast food joint, or work in the library you post from....you might as well get paid to be there.

As for my job, I'm currently a butcher and a college student.....I wouldn't say I enjoy it, I do enjoy the people I work with...it pays me well, and affords me a few perks.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:35 AM   #4 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

Hey, i'm 20. and i want to make sure i end up with a good life. One of my brothers is 30 with a wife and 3 kids, while my other's also 30 who is a drunk who still lives here. i don't want that to be me, and i certainly know that's not how alot of people want for me either. so i have to Really try to do something about it, and not go for false hopes and shit like that.

Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Good to hear that Sin,hope everything does work out.

I'm currently a bagger at a grocery store and I do like my job,I get along with everyone there which is a good thing but I don't think it's something that I want to do for the rest of my life.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i work as a co-manager of a amusement/pool table/internet cafe as well as being a small business owner of the snackbar that I run at the venue.

Yes I am happy with my job because I get to bum around doing nothing most of the time and get paid.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
Hey, i'm 20. and i want to make sure i end up with a good life. One of my brothers is 30 with a wife and 3 kids, while my other's also 30 who is a drunk who still lives here. i don't want that to be me, and i certainly know that's not how alot of people want for me either. so i have to Really try to do something about it, and not go for false hopes and shit like that.
You know what really helps people to get their life on track?

MONEY.

Do you know how most people get money?

JOBS

If you want to make sure you have a good life, GET A JOB so that you can GET MONEY.

Getting a job doesn't mean you are going for false hope, it means you are trying to take control of your life and be an adult. If you are 20 years old, and you have to have other people buy everything for you than you are not yet an adult. A numerical age does not make one an adult. Responsiblity and maturity do that.

There are a number of posters on this site between the ages of 14-17 who have jobs...they may not be great jobs, but they are jobs. They aren't careers for these kids, they are just jobs. These kids have shown the initiative to work.

Go fill out a frikkin application. Apply at some fast food joint. They are always hiring. If you truly are trying to get a job, and you don't have one by Tuesday, I will be both shocked and disappointed.

Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:55 AM   #8 (permalink)

Very well then. Kurt, i have to thank you for that. it isn't ass kissing here, so don't think it. That post actually Gave me a bit more initiative to actually try to get a job. I'll start looking tomorrow.

Old 18 Jun 2005, 01:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Gotta have a job man...I couldn't imagine totally bumming off someone else. I am irritated that I need Brandy's help to get everything paid but we could be doing much worse so I better not complain.

I work as a PC Technician and I absolutely fucking hate my job. It used to be a career, now it is simply a full time job that keeps most of the bills paid.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 01:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelie
Gotta have a job man...I couldn't imagine totally bumming off someone else. I am irritated that I need Brandy's help to get everything paid but we could be doing much worse so I better not complain.
Its very rare anymore ,that in middle America, a family unit can afford to pay all their bills without having a 2 income home.

I totally understand the irritation tho, its one reason why I haven't got married yet... I want to be able to afford to support my family completely....one of the reasons I had to go back to school.

You said before that you're a home owner, you should take pride in that, especially at your age. Its quite an accomplishment.

Old 18 Jun 2005, 01:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I'm a dairy clerk at No Frills [grocery store].
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 01:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I'm on vacation!!!!!!!

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 01:36 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

vacation..............hmmm that would be great. spending days doing jack shit.....making me jealous

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 10:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I work at a video store. There are days I love my job and days and says I hate it. I made two close friends at the job. It is always a perk when I can work with them.
Old 18 Jun 2005, 02:00 PM   #15 (permalink)

so far, i've grabbed an application for Tim hortons. i'll try to get some more after i'm done here at the library.