ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Your "Pregnant Women" Food....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jun 2005, 11:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Your "Pregnant Women" Food....

So yeah, preggers women supposedly like to eat weird food combinations. What weird food combinations do you like to eat?

One of my all-time favorite 'meals' is PB&J samich, Crunchy Cheetos, and a glass of Nestle's Chocolate Milk
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2005, 11:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Ok......as an aussie whos always wanted to know.

WTF is the jelly part of a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich.

As far as I know.....jelly is what i buy in a little packet.......mix with hot water and put in the fridge to set. And when its done it wobbles. SOmehow I cant imagine it on a sandwich

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2005, 11:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I happen to like when I'm having pancakes and bacon...if the syrup gets on the bacon a little....mmmmm. That's the weirdest thing I can think of that I eat...
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2005, 11:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

^^^^ Thats what we call Jello babes....

Peanutbutter and jelly was the shit back in the day...

Last edited by Stephie; 18 Jun 2005 at 12:01 AM.
Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jun 2005, 11:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

that would be jello, Jelly is kind of like that except thats its more spreadable. and good.
Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

what flavor is it????

Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

ahhh..........we call it jam. Thanks for the help people.

Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:05 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyba
I happen to like when I'm having pancakes and bacon...if the syrup gets on the bacon a little....mmmmm. That's the weirdest thing I can think of that I eat...
That isn't weird at all. I like to drown my bacon in syrup when I eat it with pancakes or french toast
Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
ahhh..........we call it jam. Thanks for the help people.
Well we have Jam and Jelly. Jam is smoother and more spreadable than Jelly, neither of which is Jello.

I prefer Grape Jam myself
Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
That isn't weird at all. I like to drown my bacon in syrup when I eat it with pancakes or french toast
How about..like..a meat patty from McDonalds? I get that in syrup too. Syrup on eggs is pretty good too.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyba
How about..like..a meat patty from McDonalds? I get that in syrup too. Syrup on eggs is pretty good too.
There we go, now that's weird [the McDonalds part]. Syrup on scrambled eggs is ok by me, though some may find it weird
Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Quote:
Well we have Jam and Jelly. Jam is smoother and more spreadable than Jelly, neither of which is Jello.

I prefer Grape Jam myself
Damn. now ill have to get myself down to the continental grocery shop and find a jar cause im intrigued now..........i have to try it

Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
There we go, now that's weird [the McDonalds part]. Syrup on scrambled eggs is ok by me, though some may find it weird
Yes, someone eating McDonald's food is weird.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 12:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

syrup on sausage and eggs and pancakes taste good to me. To me that ain't weird, that's just common sense. Now whats weird that I do is eat a spicy chicken sandwich with my own special sauce: bbq, mayo and ketchup mixed together.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jun 2005, 01:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

McNuggets and, or fries dipped in ranch. Salted boiled eggs mixed with tomato.