ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Damn Ants

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Angry Damn Ants

I have a friggin brigade of ants crawling around my apartment now. It's stupid because the little fuckers just showed up, and now their everywhere. I keep squishing them, but they just keep comeing.

So, have any of you ever had a bug problem?.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Yeah, when I first moved into my house. The wife hates anything with more than 4 legs, so her anxiety toward the fuckers definitely affected me. She has since become a stockholder in the RAID company, and their biggest client in Western NY might I add.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I have a friggin brigade of ants crawling around my apartment now. It's stupid because the little fuckers just showed up, and now their everywhere. I keep squishing them, but they just keep comeing.

So, have any of you ever had a bug problem?.
I used to have a bug problem but then I broke up with that bitch....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard Stern
I used to have a bug problem but then I broke up with that bitch....
Yeah that always will end the insect problem.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

When I moved into my last house we had termites. That sucked because a lot of my house was wood. It looked like a medievil English touter and my mom liked to keep it that way with a lot of wooden antiques.

Termites has always been a big problem in South Florida, though.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Had to get a bee hive in my chemeney last month
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
When I moved into my last house we had termites. That sucked because a lot of my house was wood. It looked like a medievil English touter and my mom liked to keep it that way with a lot of wooden antiques.

Termites has always been a big problem in South Florida, though.
My mom has also gotten some damn big roaches down there.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 06:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
My mom has also gotten some damn big roaches down there.
I used to see those around every once in a while. I haven't seen them in a while. There's a bug that's really only around here called the Palmetto bug... it's like a giant roach. Some of them even fly.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 07:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

We used to have ants comming in through on the kitchen counter and there was like no way we could tell where they were comming from. We recaulked around the edges of the counter and under the counter in that area, and we havn't had a problem since.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 07:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
I used to see those around every once in a while. I haven't seen them in a while. There's a bug that's really only around here called the Palmetto bug... it's like a giant roach. Some of them even fly.
Who gave me red rep for this? I'm going to e-kick your ass.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 07:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I hate ants, Tri sent me some vanilla popcorn for valentines 04 and I was going to keep a bag forever (yes, I realize now that it was a bad plan...) that bag ended up under my bed and attracted ants to my room. Boo. I used that ant poison that you squirt a mini puddle of on a piece of cardboard and they come runnin' for it. That was the end of that.

I have seen a few spiders this year, very freaked out...
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote