ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

How did I manage to do that?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Jun 2005, 11:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default How did I manage to do that?

I think I killed MOTM....was my post in the missing white women thread so powerful that it just ended the discussion?

What the hell?

Why do you or do you not post in MOTM?....Boston, need not reply

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 12:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdirection
I think I killed MOTM....was my post in the missing white women thread so powerful that it just ended the discussion?

What the hell?

Why do you or do you not post in MOTM?....Boston, need not reply
If were to be allowed to post again I wouldn't due to the right wing stronghold which causes me to be banned in the first place.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 12:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I just don't find any topic that might spark my debating skills.

Besides I could be talking about anything in there and somehow it lands into the politics zone.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 12:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

There's not much going on worthy of speaking on. Personally, I thought that thread had potential for some great conversation, but Whitey just doesn't want to talk about racism in America today in all its subtleties, because Whitey wants to think that racism effectively ended in the 60s and that Whitey doesn't want to think about the problem that it causes and how it still permeates our society and continues to affect it.

Yeah, I'm Whitey too, but it kills me how many of my fellow honkies just refuse to believe that racism actually affects people today beyond hurt feelings when an epithet is used. Motherfuckers just want to stick their heads in the sand and shit. Makes me sick.

BTW...MOTM goes through long periods of inactivity from time to time. We should rename it The Volcano because it'll be dormant for a while and then it'll blow up like Vesuvius and shit.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 01:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I used to post there..........from time to time.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 02:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Sheeeeeeeer laziness on my part. I would not be so lazy if I wasn't ao apathetic.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 02:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I rarely post there on account of my not wanting to dumb it down. I'm not terribly informed on political mumbo jumbo. All my politics knowledge goes back to The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I laugh, but at the same time, i'm serious.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I take shit personally. I even deleted Trev from my buddylist over a post once. It just kills my buzz maaaaaaan
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
There's not much going on worthy of speaking on. Personally, I thought that thread had potential for some great conversation, but Whitey just doesn't want to talk about racism in America today in all its subtleties, because Whitey wants to think that racism effectively ended in the 60s and that Whitey doesn't want to think about the problem that it causes and how it still permeates our society and continues to affect it.

Yeah, I'm Whitey too, but it kills me how many of my fellow honkies just refuse to believe that racism actually affects people today beyond hurt feelings when an epithet is used. Motherfuckers just want to stick their heads in the sand and shit. Makes me sick.

Late.
this is what really bothers me and urges me to respond in MOTM, i hate this sort of reverse descrimination, if you will. I cant see why you would talk about the importance of the abuse of people by referring to them using an epithet, yet you use the word Whitey and Honkey.

Maybe if people would start realizing that many of us (and i am speaking of myself as a typical white male in the US) have grown up beyond the 60's , beyond slavery, and having been raised to believe that white and black people (as well as other colors) are equal, we dont sit around griping about being treated as unequal. Now dont get me wrong, i know there are racist whites still out there, but guess what, there are racist blacks too, and racists of other color as well. But if i live my life trying to treat everyone as an equal, i will be damned if i am going to allow myself to be grouped into the mythological white american male KKK holding the black man down group that people want to believe we all are.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I don't post in there because I'm not interested in most of the topics.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I dont like to post there becasue you cant have a decent conversation or discussion, someone always gets militant about their view, and then it becomes an attack thread and "Kill whitey" or "Deomcrats are the Devil". If we wantto have an attack each others views forums, we can do that, becasue I love to fight with my words, but when youre trying to have a decent convo about something you dont really feel ultra convicted of one way ro the other....

anyone else feel the saem way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

It's the white mans fault.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I don't post in there because I find that a lot of people that post in there tend to make a lot of stuff up. I can't stand debating with people that make stuff up.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 03:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The main problem is right now The United States is bacially divided in half with the blue state types on one side and and the red state types on the other.....and people from other countries looking in from the outside don't get why certain groups like gays and lesbians are singled out by Americans and the fact the tv and radio is under so much control right now after a super bowl nip slip that it's bascially causing a war of words which is completely showcased in our MOTM in which certain people like me and Trev have shown anger towards both sides.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 04:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Yeah...but what's that got to do with noone posting in MOTM??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote