ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Are We Really Happy With Who We Are Right Now?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jun 2005, 12:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Are We Really Happy With Who We Are Right Now?

When you reflect back on your life thus far, are you happy with how things have progressed?
Are you happy with the person you've become?
Do you think things will get better? worse?
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2005, 12:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Well, to be honest...I'm happy with who I am right now.

I'm not at all happy with the choices I made when I was younger, I'm not at all happy with where my mindset was, and I'm often disgusted with some of the decisions I've made over the course of my life and the impact that those decisions had on not only myself but those around me.

Despite 23 years of living with my head firmly up my ass, I was able to buckle the fuck down and be a real man.

I of course work my ass off, more hours than most people, but I've got a wife, two kids and a house. Six years ago if you told me I'd be a homeowner before my thirties, I'd have told you that I must've hit the Lottery. I'm proud of the fact that I was able to put myself straight and fucking do something with myself.

However no matter how much I do, and I know this sounds waaaaay cheesey, but I am almost literally haunted by the mistakes of my youth. In many ways, I was evil in my lack of vision and understanding. Much of what I did cannot be taken back, made up for or forgiven, and for that some day I will pay the ultimate price.

But for now, all I really care about is my family and taking care of them. I'm doing the best I can and with what I had to work with, I'm okay with where I am right now.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2005, 12:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm happy with who I am right now. I look back and see who I almost became, and I'm so gratefull that I didn't. I think things will only get better in the future.
Old 14 Jun 2005, 01:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

When you reflect back on your life thus far, are you happy with how things have progressed? Fuck no

Are you happy with the person you've become? I really hate myself

Do you think things will get better? worse? Probably worse, although knowing my life I'm doomed for medicoracy
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2005, 03:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

At this point and time I am please with the person i am becoming. I just recently finished 2 year college and and working now.

Sadly I am NOT happy with the person i used to be. After highschool all i did was hang out with a few former friends and did a bunch of drugs. My only income was from selling the shit. Thank god I turned my life around.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2005, 09:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I have noticed that I am a constant failure to myself and those who know me. Did you really have to bring this up?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2005, 09:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Lurker!!
When you reflect back on your life thus far, are you happy with how things have progressed?
Ummm... I don't know. I'm happy that I'm not dead. A month ago was probably one of the most confusing times of my life and I'm surprised that I'm alive right now. I'm not happy that I went from having so many awesome friends, to really just having a ton of "okay" friends.

Quote:
I'm happy with the person I've become. I think of myself as a pretty good guy. Everything I do is with good intention. People tend to take me a bit too seriously at times and I guess that leads people to not liking me. Honestly, you're never going to tell someone to fuck off just because I don't like them. If they start something with me, I'll either kick their ass or tell them to fuck off... but you're not going to find me being mean to someone for no reason. People take advantage of me because I'm so nice, though. And that's what kills me.

So yes, I'm happy with the person I've become... but I'm not happy with how people treat me.

Quote:
Better. I have a gut feeling that things will be much better next year, and that's really why I'm still here. Once that gut feeling goes away, so do I.
Old 14 Jun 2005, 10:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

No, I'm not pleased with myself. I need more self control. I have a bad temper. I'm too clingy. Ugh..this thread sucks.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2005, 10:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I think so. I might change a few things, but overall I am happy.

Are you happy with the person you've become? For sure.

I think things in my life might be about the same as they are now with the possibility of getting even better in the future.
Old 14 Jun 2005, 10:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

No, I'm not too happy with how i've become. I'm pretty Much an unemployed person with no initiative to change it, with very few friends on the island, and who also has very little self esteem to boot. hopefully i can fix this soon and get my life together, but as of now it looks pretty damn bleak.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2005, 10:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I am happy with myself. I feel I try to be as good of a person as I can be. I was able to buy a house at 21, I am in a truely loving relationship with a woman who adores me, I have a pretty stable job that I could move up in tomorrow if I wanted to. Many say I should be very happy in my career but I just am not happy with it, however I am very happy I got my job as it gave me the chance to see how much I don't want to do this before I got too far into it by taking the salary position that would've pretty much taken over my life as it seems to everyone that gets hired into IS at my company as salary(no BS).

I am not sure what I want to do now for a career...and that is the only thing I am disappointed in right now since I had wanted this career path since I was 14. Its made it a lot harder to go to work and put up with the bull shit everyday knowing this is just another "job" to me. Bills must get paid tho so I go everyday and atleast that makes me feel somewhat good that I can atleast do that.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jun 2005, 11:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I don't really know. I'm more comfortable with my being than I was for my entire teenage years. That didn't really change until maybe a year ago. I attribute it mostly to Cynthia. She's given me the self esteem that I never had, the self confidence that I never had, and she makes me feel good about who I am.

My job fuckin sucks, and I don't have any kind of direction that I would want to go in for a career, so that's very disappointing to me right now. Other than that, I'm happy with who I am. I used to hate waking up, but now I don't mind it since the first person I see everyday is the love of my life.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 10:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

When you reflect back on your life thus far, are you happy with how things have progressed?Yes but I would still go back and change two things that happened in my past.

Are you happy with the person you've become?Of course

Do you think things will get better? worse?Better. I always look on the bright side of things.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 10:49 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I saw things going differently, and I'mnot happy that they haven't gone exactly as I wanted. However, I think I'm in a good place right now, it could be better...but it could also be far worse. I think I'm on the right track.

Again, I expected to be a different person at this point in my life. Not neccessarily a better person, not a worse person...just different, If that makes sense to you. Like I already said, I think my life is on a good track right now...I think I've become a good person for the most part....I still delight in making others miserable, but everyone needs a hobby.

The great thing about hitting the bottom is, things can only get better.
I'm back in school....I'm on my way to accomplishing my goals.Things are looking up IMO...
however saying that pretty much jinxes my life....something bad is gonna happen.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jun 2005, 12:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Yeah, I've been a pretty good kid.

I'm pretty happy, but not 100%....I'm known to be over-sensitive at times, but mainly towards my friends. I guess I care too much or something. I like to be the center of attention most of the time, so I'll say something funny in class to get a few laughs or whatever....but I'm a good kid

In all honesty, I can't really see things getting too bad, to the point where my life would totally suck. I'm seeing a bright future for myself: I'm gonna start varsity football next year as a sophmore, I got a job this summer, and I've got a great girlfriend who cares about me and treats me with the respect I deserve (that wasn't meant to be cocky....I know a lot of people in relationships that get no respect). I have high ambitions for myself, and hopefully I'll live up to them.