ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Why do they all want to kill me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Why do they all want to kill me?

I'm driving home and at least two cars swerve into my lane. This is Louisiana, so the lanes are the most narrow in the nation. There is also no shoulder, just a ditch on either side of the road.
There are also the people who keep their bright lights on as they approach (not to mention the ones that wait until they are right on me to turn them on). I know they aren't getting back a me for leaving mine on because I HAVE NO BRIGHT HEADLIGHTS ON MY TRUCK!
Even better is the guy behind me. He follows me for a good 2 miles. This object in my mirror can not be closer than it appears, because such an idea would put this automobile in the bed of truck. It appears he is a day late for his own funeral; there's no other reason for that kind of driving.

Topic: Do you think the radio station that's watching me is telling them where I am now that I'm onto them?
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

no but you seem pretty gay for making this thread...
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

but dont get me wrong ...i hate dicks that dont know when to turn off there high beams....i go two sets of fog lights on my truck to blind tha fuk outta people who do that to me..
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPG Juggalo
I want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. Are you saying that a thread on driving and paranoia is enough to justify a false accusation of my sexual preference as well as a double post?
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Kind of like Eaux said.

What the fuck are you talking about?

And there are some bad drivers in my town. You know, when I'm trying to walk acrossed the street, it would help if the fuckers put their damn blinkers on, instead of nearly running me over. Stupid asses.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeaux
I want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. Are you saying that a thread on driving and paranoia is enough to justify a false accusation of my sexual preference as well as a double post?
Well sir, I would not go so far as to label it a "false accusation". I natually assumed you were of the homosexual orientation due to the fact that I myself am a rather immature individuale.

You see I am also classified as a "bully". My ideal definition of a good time is bashing flamers like yourself out of the clear blue for my own enjoyment.

Yes sir it does make me feel like a "big man", it makes me feel better about myself as a person, and i have no intentions of stoping anytime soon.

so in other words.....SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

^^Not that it's any of my buisness, but that doesn't explain the need for the double post.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Well sir, I would not go so far as to label it a "false accusation". I natually assumed you were of the homosexual orientation due to the fact that I myself am a rather immature individuale.

You see I am also classified as a "bully". My ideal definition of a good time is bashing flamers like yourself out of the clear blue for my own enjoyment.

Yes sir it does make me feel like a "big man", it makes me feel better about myself as a person, and i have no intentions of stoping anytime soon.

so in other words.....SHUT THE FUCK UP, IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE!!!!
I would like to know what leads you to believe that I am a flamer.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
^^Not that it's any of my buisness, but that doesn't explain the need for the double post.
The double post was an accident...i was to lazy to edit the previous one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeaux
I would like to know what leads you to believe that I am a flamer.
Maybe the fact the the face in you avatar kinda resembles a mans scrotum....

and like i said before .... its a fucking joke.... for a supposidly "straight" guy your sure seemd pissed off about that little poke to the ribs....
Old 12 Jun 2005, 01:43 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

If you think thats bad driving you've obviously never driven in Grand Island, Nebraska. I swear to God if I see another car with spinning rims double parked..I will park an inch away from it.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2005, 02:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyba
If you think thats bad driving you've obviously never driven in Grand Island, Nebraska. I swear to God if I see another car with spinning rims double parked..I will park an inch away from it.

lol how old are you again?????

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2005, 04:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

15...lol..Let me rephrase that .....I swear to God, in 8 months, when I see a car with spinning rims double parked..I will park an inch away from it.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2005, 10:49 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyba
15...lol..Let me rephrase that .....I swear to God, in 8 months, when I see a car with spinning rims double parked..I will park an inch away from it.
Amen to that.
Old 12 Jun 2005, 10:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I was driving home one night and I was gonna pass a car that was in the right lane, and get in front of him. Well I come up on a car in the left lane and he's going too slow and there wasn't enough room for me to pass the car I wanted to. I slow down cuz my exit is comin up (this is on I-95) and this other car is comin up in the right lane goin pretty fast, well I gotta get over so I got between him and the car I originally wanted to pass. I guess the guy didn't like me gettin in front of him so he turned his brights on and got pretty close to me. I got on my brake for a couple seconds and he turned his brights off and fell back a little ways.

Yeah that sucked
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2005, 10:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
I was driving home one night and I was gonna pass a car that was in the right lane, and get in front of him. Well I come up on a car in the left lane and he's going too slow and there wasn't enough room for me to pass the car I wanted to. I slow down cuz my exit is comin up (this is on I-95) and this other car is comin up in the right lane goin pretty fast, well I gotta get over so I got between him and the car I originally wanted to pass. I guess the guy didn't like me gettin in front of him so he turned his brights on and got pretty close to me. I got on my brake for a couple seconds and he turned his brights off and fell back a little ways.

Yeah that sucked
I would have slammed my brakes, and rammed him.