ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

What's the difference between Mr. Marbles and the PW marks?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jun 2005, 09:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam
Default What's the difference between Mr. Marbles and the PW marks?

Not much... both were major spammers that made no sense. Only one became a PWF legend for some reason.

Most overrated poster......... GO!
Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Marbles made sense and was hilarious. Plus, he could spell and use proper punctuation unlike the PW spamtards and half the regular posters here
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

im gonna be honest and say most overrated is STICK. i love the guy and hes real cool to talk to, but the way you hear some people on this site talk, the site wouldnt exist if it wasnt for him. with that said, i love you sticky
Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
im gonna be honest and say most overrated is STICK. i love the guy and hes real cool to talk to, but the way you hear some people on this site talk, the site wouldnt exist if it wasnt for him. with that said, i love you sticky
I agree with you. I don't even know what I do that people say is so great
Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
It's because you're funny and because you destroy the people you bash

Other than that I have no idea either
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
You and me are overrated STEEK.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Marbles made sense and was hilarious. Plus, he could spell and use proper punctuation unlike the PW spamtards and half the regular posters here
Marbles would come on here and post wierd ass pictures that had nothing to do with anything. He wasn't hilarious... he was a creepy-ass stalker.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 10:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Hilfiger
Marbles would come on here and post wierd ass pictures that had nothing to do with anything. He wasn't hilarious... he was a creepy-ass stalker.
His stalker tendencies were hilarious.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
His stalker tendencies were hilarious.
How is stalking someone funny?
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
How is stalking someone funny?
Because it's the internet and internet stalkers are only a danger to little girls who give them their address.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Because it's the internet and internet stalkers are only a danger to little girls who give them their address.
But he called her non-stop and would just hang up.
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
But he called her non-stop and would just hang up.
I didn't know about all that
Old 11 Jun 2005, 11:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

its funny ... Marbles must have just had a devasting impact on this site. To call him an overated spammer is bullshit, its 3 years in the making and you guys are still talking about his ass....in my books that kinda puts him among this forums elite...
Dick Biggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jun 2005, 12:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

forums, elite. thats an oxymoron if ive ever heard of one

people,quit thinking you're hot shit on the internet.
Old 12 Jun 2005, 04:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Kevin is sooooo overrated...