ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

fans of Gundam or shit like that may like this

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jun 2005, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default fans of Gundam or shit like that may like this

Apparently this guy's Actually Trying to build a real life Mech. I'm not a fan of shit like gundam, or anything really involving giant robots (well, since old School Power Rangers), but this looks really cool.

http://www.neogentronyx.com/

Topic: You ever try to build something? did it work, or did it fail?

and no, i never built anything.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2005, 11:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

OmFG!~!2`2 TeH G!@nT F1GhTIng R08oT$1~~
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jun 2005, 11:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

When I was 10 I used to build a crapload of cool stuff with legos. I once took all my legos and made a 2ft long RV. Of course, there were ALOT of variations.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jun 2005, 12:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyba
When I was 10 I used to build a crapload of cool stuff with legos. I once took all my legos and made a 2ft long RV. Of course, there were ALOT of variations.
Heh, legos. Countless things I've built with those.

Also, arn't those robot things supposed to be huge or something?

As for the topic, I'm currently in the process of fixing up my bikes. They would be done by now if my dad drove me to the damn hardware store already though.