ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Does PWF need a new forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Does PWF need a new forum?

I don't think we do, but looking back we did have some pretty unique extra forums. I remember the old cartoons forum (moded by me) and the Twisted Shit forum (Shyne's idea) and the autozone (Sweet Tooth's pride and joy). If PWF were to get another forum what would you want it to be? I think if PWF were to get another forum it should be a jokes/humor forum. I mean alot of the posts in OT are links to ebaums world and flash sites anyways.

*edits* speaking of links to flash sites.... click on this link

http://www.bordergatewayprotocol.net...ash_anakin.swf

Last edited by David; 09 Jun 2005 at 05:13 PM.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I say bring the Country Club back to piss off everyone that's not allowed in.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I say we go back to having RAW & Smackdown subforums....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I think we are fine with the forums we have now.
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

See dub split into Fan Fic and (A forum for Thoughts, stories, and anything non wrestling)

GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

We need a "Boston's Views" subforum of MOTM so people won't get so uptight when I post.
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Van Dam
We need a "Boston's Views" subforum of MOTM so people won't get so uptight when I post.
Just use 3rd Star from the SUN. Nobody else is.
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Just use 3rd Star from the SUN. Nobody else is.
Didn't they get rid of that???
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Oh quit whining...if you have an opinion you should be prepared to defend it anyway. Besides, isn't debate what MOTM is for?? You wouldn't really want to post in a forum where everyone sucks you and your opinions off all day, would you??

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Quote:
Didn't they get rid of that???
Type Third Star from the SUN into the search thinger. Then on the right side is the link to the forum.
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
Type Third Star from the SUN into the search thinger. Then on the right side is the link to the forum.
I didn't find anything.........
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/f...play.php?f=101

^^There's the forum. I get an error message whenever I try to get in because I was banned but it might work for everyone else.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth David
http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/f...play.php?f=101

^^There's the forum. I get an error message whenever I try to get in because I was banned but it might work for everyone else.
I got: No Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

They deleted it?!? Not cool. The pivotal piece of my plan to rule PWF is gone!

I mean, what plan?
Old 09 Jun 2005, 05:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

How about a subforum of the War Zone called the "Free Forum" in which we can post what we want and talk about what ever we want relating to Wrestling or anything else off-topic?