ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Happy Surprise

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jun 2005, 11:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Happy Surprise

I completely forgot that today was payday....I went to check my bank account and my direct deposit had hit and I just stared at the screen....That was cool as hell.

I wasn't expecting it....more moeny makes me very happy.

Have you been surprised in a happy way?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 11:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

My mod chip for my XBox arrived one day earlier then I expected...and it WORKED!

Now if the piece of shit Thompson DVD-ROM would just read the CD-RW with Slayers EvoX Auto Installer on it all would be great.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 11:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Wall
My mod chip for my XBox arrived one day earlier then I expected...and it WORKED!

Now if the piece of shit Thompson DVD-ROM would just read the CD-RW with Slayers EvoX Auto Installer on it all would be great.
how much does said mod chip cost?

Old 09 Jun 2005, 11:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
how much does said mod chip cost?
If you have an older XBox(v1.0 - 1.5) you could get a Xenium ICE for $60 before shipping with a solderless adapter. If you have a newer one(1.6a and 1.6b) then you need the Xenium SP.ICE which goes for $70 and includes the solderless adapter. The chip itself can be had for $45 if you feel comfortable with soldering.

Seeing as I fucked up my first XBox by soldering I went with the $60 solderless ICE deal and it worked like a charm, other then the cheap ass DVD-ROM.

There are cheaper chips(gen 3's) too but I wouldn't recommend them because of the lack of recovery options. The newest chips(gen 4's) have an onboard OS which makes life MUCH easier when adding a hacked BIOS, especially if something fucks up.

I recommend ordering from BM Mods.
Old 09 Jun 2005, 11:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

once I get my 360...I might just do this....

Old 09 Jun 2005, 11:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
once I get my 360...I might just do this....
Imagine every Nintendo, Master System, SNES, Genesis, and N64 game all playable on one system. There's more emulators then those too...
Old 09 Jun 2005, 11:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i was suprised tonight with san andreas for pc. The graphics look great. someone has made a no cd crack already and the only down side is the handling of the moterbikes because its hard to keep up with the direction changes

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 11:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Wall
Imagine every Nintendo, Master System, SNES, Genesis, and N64 game all playable on one system. There's more emulators then those too...
awesome.....
come November....it will be mine

Old 09 Jun 2005, 11:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
i was suprised tonight with san andreas for pc. The graphics look great. someone has made a no cd crack already and the only down side is the handling of the moterbikes because its hard to keep up with the direction changes
I hope to be suprised with the XBox version tonight. Hopefully its done downloading.
Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Post any GTA crap on G&T
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

My new PC was built and setup by the time I got home from Asia, and it kicks all kinds of ass
Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

The other night I went to bed early. Around 12:15am I was just laying there, chillin out and getting myself ready for some slumber. Then the wife rolled over and said, "Hey...are you asleep yet??"

That was a happy surprise.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote