ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

My head is about to explode...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2005, 11:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default My head is about to explode...

...or atleast that's what it feels like. My vision keeps going blurry on me too.

Fucking migraines.

How often do you get headaches? Do they usually linger around or go away rather quickly? What do you use, if anything, to alleviate the pain?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2005, 11:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I rarely get headaches. My dad gets migraines, so I am glad that I didn't get that from him. If I have a headache, I just take a few tylenol and lay down.
Old 08 Jun 2005, 11:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I used to get terrible headaches. Some of them would be so bad I personally thought that it was past migraine status. The worst part about them was that they would linger for a few days.

Now I don't get headaches nearly as often. I do sometimes get them every once and a while, but they are nowhere near as terrible as the ones I used to get. Usually when I get a headache now, it stays around for the rest of the day. It's stragne, because asprin and stuff rarely works.
Old 08 Jun 2005, 11:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i was getting alot of them for a while, but as of late i haven't been getting them that often. they usually feel like they're throbbing from the Right side of my head.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2005, 12:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I used to get Migraines.....turned out I was alergic to some food additive.

I don't get them anymore...

However if I do get a persistant headache, I take a vicodin or 2 with a shot of JD and the headache ( as well as the rest of the world) just kinda fades away.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2005, 12:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I've always gotten smaller headaches ever since I was young however it wasn't until my senior year that I started getting migraines. The first one I had was triggered by an IMAX movie and that one lasted for a week. It was so bad I was forced to go to the hospital to get a cat scan and some tests done which were not very fruitful. I've been getting the mirgraines now regularly(1-5 a month) for 4 years.

I used to eat handfulls of Ibuprofin which didn't work too well. I moved to painkillers for a while but they were making me unable to function. Cannabis helps quite a bit but I am limited on when I can take that, situations like now I just have to deal.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jun 2005, 05:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I used to get them all the time when I was younger,I think the strangest thing about getting them when I was younger is that for a month I always got them on Tuesdays,and that was the day I had soccer practice so it didn't help much.

Now I get them about once or twice a month,it's usually because of the heat or because I haven't eaten alot,to get rid of them I usually take Tyenol or some other type of aspirin.

One time I had one so bad my brother in-law gave me some Vicadin,in about 30 minutes it was long gone.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
II always got them on Tuesdays,and that was the day I had soccer practice so it didn't help much.

That was God telling you that men shouldn't play soccer.....you should listen to God, lest he strike ye down with another migraine.

Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
That was God telling you that men shouldn't play soccer.....you should listen to God, lest he strike ye down with another migraine.
Do you realise how many men around the world play the game?????

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
Do you realise how many men around the world play the game?????
Since when do countries ,that aren't America, matter?

Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
I only did it once,we only won like 2 games and the rest of the games we got our asses kicked,I joined because my Father wanted me to get out more but I hated it.

I'd rather watch a sport then actually play it,I'm lazy like that and I also suck at most sports.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Since when do countries ,that aren't America, matter?
Since 80% of the worlds population arent american wouldnt that make america matter less

Old 09 Jun 2005, 12:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

For headaches, I always got a wet paper towel or washcloth and put them over my head and lay down for about 10 minutes. I don't do medicines for headaches.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jun 2005, 01:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane
Since 80% of the worlds population arent american wouldnt that make america matter less
We gave you Football, Basketball, and Baseball.....
as well as Star Wars and Comic Books....

you should give thanks every day for the goodness that America has given you.

Now, if you could just send me an Aussie Hottie, we'll call it even.

Old 09 Jun 2005, 01:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

we did for 12 months we sent our hottie to live in new york.........you should have looked her up