ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Adverse working conditions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jun 2005, 10:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default Adverse working conditions

Quote:
Bullet Wound Doesn't Stop Man From Delivering Pizzas
Delivery Man Said Cell Phone Was Not Working

POSTED: 8:00 am EDT June 7, 2005

TAMPA, Fla. -- It'll apparently take more than being shot to keep Thomas Stefanelli from making his rounds as a pizza delivery man.

He suffered a gunshot wound to his leg Saturday, but the 37-year-old continued to make four more deliveries in Tampa.

He said he was shot by a man in a Halloween mask who was demanding money.

Stefanelli said his cell phone wasn't working, so he drove to his next delivery address to call his boss. He then made three more deliveries before being taken to a hospital.

An X-ray showed no serious damage and police said they have identified several suspects.
Topic: If you were shot in a non-vital place would you try to finish what you were doing or rush to the hospital immediately?

I probably would try to just keep going on...I fucking hate hospitals and try to avoid them as much as possible.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2005, 10:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I would try to finish what I'm doing. I have hurt myself several times while at work or at home and I keep going til I'm done. I just hate leaving something unfinished.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jun 2005, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

If I was shot I'd go to the hospital. Other than that it just depends.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote