ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Bursting your bubble

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2005, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Bursting your bubble

I was bored so I decided to see how much will cost to pimp out my ATV and this is what I came out wth.

Quote:
*1 Lift Springs Kit & Tool - Honda 350 Spring Kit & Installation Tool SPRTOOLKIT-H350 $83.50 $83.50
*2 High Lifter Lite - Chrome - (Front) 12CWF4/110-1 $68.75 $137.50
*2 High Lifter Lite - Chrome - (Rear) 12CWR4/110 $68.75 $137.50
*4 High Lifter Center Caps - 4/110 HLCAP-1C $5.00 $20.00
*4 High Lifter Chrome Lug Nuts - 4/110 & 4/115 HLCLUG-1 $1.25 $5.00
*4 Mud Lite - 25x8x12 56A306 $50.95 $101.90
*2 Mud Lite - 25x10x12 56A321 $58.95 $117.90
*1 Outerwears - Honda 350(00+) & 400 (04+) Rancher OPFH350 $14.00
*1 Piston/Cam Package (.20 over)-Honda 350 PCKH350-20 $347.00
*1 Super Duty Clutch Kit - Honda 350 Rancher (00+) HLCKH350RN $54.95
* 1 WARN 424 4x4/4x2 switch kit $225.00

Sub Total $1,244.25
Ground: $46.66
Total $1,290.91
Reality sinks in and I must live with it.

Have you ever found out that your dream is a lot more difficult to chieve? And if you did what was your atitude towards it?
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

That's actually pretty cheat if I had the cash I would buy an ATV and pimp it out....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 06:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I realized how much it would cost to get my truck "pimpin"...that dream sank fast.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 06:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I found out how much gas would cost for an F-350.