ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Stick is a MIKE JONES FAN.???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2005, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Stick is a MIKE JONES FAN.???

Who???
Old 06 Jun 2005, 11:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
Who???
MIKE JOOOOONNESS!!!!

Wassup hombre? You a Mike Jones fan?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 11:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

My Album Who is Mike Jones coming soon

Yes hombre, I am indeed a Mike Jones fan...What's up with you? How's libving in your own shit, treating you so far?

Be on the look out for the guy in the av~!~!~!~!
Old 06 Jun 2005, 11:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:

Yes hombre, I am indeed a Mike Jones fan...What's up with you? How's libving in your own shit, treating you so far?

Niiiice

Things goin good. Haven't had any problems yet.

That shit in your av is sick. Fuck that looks painful. Who is that?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 11:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

You can tell that we are in the dark days of Hip Hop when a guy name Mike Jones becomes famous....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 12:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Van Dam
You can tell that we are in the dark days of Hip Hop when a guy name Mike Jones becomes famous....
how so?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 12:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
how so?
It's almost like any guy with 22 inch rims and a posse can get a record contract these days....
Old 06 Jun 2005, 12:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
It's almost like any guy with 22 inch rims and a posse can get a record contract these days....
have you listened to him at all? or just tryin to be funny cuz he has a regular name?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 12:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
have you listened to him at all? or just tryin to be funny cuz he has a regular name?
Yeah I just saw a half hour block of some of his videos on Mtv 2 the other night and I wasn't impressed....He sounds just like everybody else.

Last edited by BOSTON; 06 Jun 2005 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06 Jun 2005, 12:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Kurt trust me. Mike jones ain't so hot. The only purpose he serves me is to move my woofers on my SUV. Other than that he's useless.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 12:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

The whole screw scene is starting to blow up now...and I love it. There's a lot of good, older screw stuff too. The old SUC stuff is fucking HOT!
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 12:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

Quote:
CURB STOMP~!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06 Jun 2005, 12:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Rap is starting to get way too stale we need more old school flavor rap like A Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def and Gangstar to once again take over the mainstream....I am getting way too sick of this "Krunk" bullshit.
Old 06 Jun 2005, 12:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Rap is starting to get way too stale we need more old school flavor rap like A Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def and Gangstar to once again take over the mainstream....I am getting way too sick of this "Krunk" bullshit.
Yet your boys, KMK, have ripped off the crunk style on TWO CD's now.

Don't rely on the mainstream to get your music. I've been rocking screw for the past year now, back when it was still underground. If you want to hear stuff like Mos Def then go looking around on some hip hop sites for similar artists.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jun 2005, 12:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Wall
Yet your boys, KMK, have ripped off the crunk style on TWO CD's now.

Don't rely on the mainstream to get your music. I've been rocking screw for the past year now, back when it was still underground. If you want to hear stuff like Mos Def then go looking around on some hip hop sites for similar artists.
The only krunk style that I heard from KMK and Sub Noize was on D-Loc and Johnny Ricter's "King Spade" CD....