ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

So So So So So So So So So So Retarded

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jun 2005, 10:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
why me So So So So So So So So So So Retarded

Quote:
Supreme Court Outlaws Use Of Marijuana For Medical Reasons

POSTED: 10:24 am EDT June 6, 2005
UPDATED: 10:51 am EDT June 6, 2005

WASHINGTON -- A Supreme Court ruling means state laws allowing medical use of marijuana don't protect sick people from federal prosecution.

In a 6-3 ruling Monday, justices found users can be prosecuted under a federal ban on the drug -- even if used under a doctor's order.

The decision is a defeat for marijuana advocates who have gotten 10 states to allow the drug's use to treat illness.

Writing for the majority, Justice John Paul Stevens said Congress can change the law to allow medical use of the drug.

The decision is a defeat for the drug's advocates, who have successfully passed medical marijuana laws in 10 states.

The closely watched case was an appeal by the Bush administration in a California case that it lost in late 2003. At issue was whether the prosecution of medical marijuana users under the federal Controlled Substances Act was constitutional.

Under the Constitution, Congress can pass laws to regulate states' economic activity as long as "interstate commerce" is involved.

The California marijuana in this case was homegrown, distributed to patients for free and didn't cross state borders.

In a dissent, Justice Sandra Day O'Connor said state powers "have always included authority to define criminal law and to protect the health, safety, and welfare" of citizens.
Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved
Another defeat, another day. Same old fucking tired BS.

I would start bitching about how the feds should stay the fuck out of state business like they're SUPPOSED to and about how this is a win for the drug testing companies and the DEA only...but there's no fucking point to it anymore. Thousands upon THOUSANDS of normal, tax paying, otherwise law abiding people will tell you about the benefits of Cannabis in medicine, particularly in the areas of pain management, migraine treatment, and appetite inducing, but that doesn't matter because a majority of 9 people can tell them they're all wrong...that the government know's what's better for them then they do.

I am so moving out of the country sometime before I have kids. I refuse to live my entire life as a criminal all because I don't want to be in constant fucking pain. Its a fucking plant...not the god damn devil.

Remember kids...Prohibition only breeds criminal activity.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote