ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Whos the oldest person here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Whos the oldest person here?

ive been in and out lately and Im a little out of touch. Whos been here the longest of all the PWF posters who currently post? Who should be designated Senior Citizens around here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

You expect the oldest poster here to admit their age?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Myself, Stick, DC, Kurt, Igloo and Sam. Thats probably it for full time posters.
Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth David
You expect the oldest poster here to admit their age?
If we're talking about age its The Glue...I think.
Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Myself, Stick, DC, Kurt, Igloo and Sam. Thats probably it for full time posters.
You forget me, I registered on August 29, 2002 as Bad Magick
Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
If we're talking about age its The Glue...I think.
I forgot we weren't talking about age so I deleted that post
Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth David
You forget me, I registered on August 29, 2002 as Bad Magick
Yeah. I was just looking through the member list looking at when people registered. I wasn't sure if you registered back in Aug. or not.
Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Yeah. I was just looking through the member list looking at when people registered. I wasn't sure if you registered back in Aug. or not.
Well, my original account was Greensniper. That was the first-third day the site opened. That got banned shortly after though, probably deleted.
Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I didnt realize that was you Bad Magick....

Goddamn, I forgot you were still here too rebel. good to see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 10:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. McMahon
I didnt realize that was you Bad Magick....
Yup, 17 years old and still goin strong. It was good seein you on the forums again Mac. I gotta go get some sleep though
Old 04 Jun 2005, 11:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I'm the oldest here....no doubts....

well Maybe Oeo or Dev....but they are so old that most seniors call them old.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 11:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne

well Maybe Oeo or Dev....but they are so old that most seniors call them old.
Oeo and Dev are the oldest.

I think I'm a senior citizen tho... I had a preschool teacher tell me to lighten up once.

Too bad... I'm never gonna be able to say that I been here a while. I'm the noob admin.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 11:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:

Not a chance

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 11:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan
Not a chance
I'm older than you

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jun 2005, 11:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
I'm older than you
Not a chance

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote