ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

What are you looking forward to?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2005, 04:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default What are you looking forward to?

Is there anything coming up before the end of the calendar year that you are looking forward to?

Anything got you kinda hyped?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 05:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

San andreas on pc .......next week
christmas
House of m storyline......already started
christmas
Battlefield 2
christmas
Grand final rugby league
christmas
etc
christmas

im sure you get the message

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 05:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

for me its gotta be

X-box 360
Starting my Co-op
Gettin my new PC
Gettin a new Car
Infintie Crisis > House of M...but lookin forward to both
Fantasy Football startin back up....after winnin the big pot last year I got head hunters after my ass
My buddy's wedding

Shane...are you waiting on Christmas?

Last edited by CK; 02 Jun 2005 at 06:06 AM.
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 09:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne

Shane...are you waiting on Christmas?
Yup.......did I give it away?????

As for not having the xbox 360 on my list..........we dont get it till next year in Jan

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 11:27 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Getting out of school- 1:00pm
Getting out of school for vacation- June 24
driving school- summer
getting a car- summer
start of the new school year- Sept 2
GTA SA on XBOX- summer
XBOX 360- Thanksgiving
Episode III Star Wars on DVD- maybe winter

that's all I can think of
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 11:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

My death. Should be happening some time around October.
Old 02 Jun 2005, 11:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
My death. Should be happening some time around October.
Why's that?

Well, today was the last day of school. I'm going to play dodgeball with a ton of kids (kids from 11 different schools) tomorrow at noon.

I'm getting two fillings tomorrow at 4.

I'm going to my friend's house on Saturday and staying the night because we have a paintball tournament on Sunday morning.

I start work on Monday. I got a job working at a summer camp that I've been going to for the past three years as a counselor. The first half of the summer I get service hours, the second half I get paid minimum wage.

My birthday is June 30 and I got more first row, third base seats for the Marlins/Braves game on that day.

I'm going to see the Stones in October. I still can't wait to find out who's opening. I hope it's either Pearl Jam or Journey.

That enough?
Old 02 Jun 2005, 11:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

July 20-25: The Gathering of The Juggalos....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 12:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

My cousin is comming down to stay for awhile..sometime this summer.
Going to my bro's college to get him registered and whatever.
Driving next school year.

Oh, and there's a party tommorow, w00t.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The end of school. I finally wont have to deal with all the ignorant assholes there. But I have about 3 1/2 more days to go, and it looks like there might be a big fight I will probably end up in in those three days. Yeah just great.
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Im leaving to El paso on June 12th to move back there...that I'm kind of stoked on and I'm kind of bummed cause I'm leaving my homies here in cali... ....that and my Birthday...september 1st
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
The end of school. I finally wont have to deal with all the ignorant assholes there. But I have about 3 1/2 more days to go, and it looks like there might be a big fight I will probably end up in in those three days. Yeah just great.
Then are you going to Ft. Lauderdale?
Old 02 Jun 2005, 02:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Tommorow is my lats day of work...

Going to New york sometime soon...

Going to Mexico for almost a month in July...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jun 2005, 03:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
Why's that?
I read it in my coffee granules.
Old 02 Jun 2005, 03:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
I read it in my coffee granules.
Hmmm. Well just make sure you let us know before it happens.