ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

It's the thought that counts....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 May 2005, 04:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default It's the thought that counts....

So Cyn and I have been sleeping on our futon since we got our apartment. We haven't been able to get a real bed yet, until the other day.

Well when we first moved in, Cyn's mom got us a bed in a bag set. It looked real nice so we couldn't wait til we got a bed. Well Cyn's mom had also been tryin to get her old bed down to us for a while, but for one reaosn or another she couldn't. Well she finally got it to us like Saturday evening. It's been in storage for a while so it kinda has that 'old smell' to it. I bought some Febreeze for it. Didn't help much. A braceon the bottom of the headboard was broken, and unfixable. The boxspring was in bad shape, and the mattress was in badshape. Not a problem because I can buy a foam mattress pad, and it'll be all good once the sheets and everything is put on.

WRONG!!!! I washed and dried the sheets and everything, and they're like fuckin sandpaper. Then the bed makes so many noises just laying down on it.

We know she had the best of intentions and we both appreciate what she was trying to do, but it just kinda sucked

When's the last time someone got something for you, or did something for you, and you just sat back and said, "It's the thought that counts?"
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2005, 04:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene STICKsky
So Cyn and I have been sleeping on our futon since we got our apartment. We haven't been able to get a real bed yet, until the other day.

Well when we first moved in, Cyn's mom got us a bed in a bag set. It looked real nice so we couldn't wait til we got a bed. Well Cyn's mom had also been tryin to get her old bed down to us for a while, but for one reaosn or another she couldn't. Well she finally got it to us like Saturday evening. It's been in storage for a while so it kinda has that 'old smell' to it. I bought some Febreeze for it. Didn't help much. A braceon the bottom of the headboard was broken, and unfixable. The boxspring was in bad shape, and the mattress was in badshape. Not a problem because I can buy a foam mattress pad, and it'll be all good once the sheets and everything is put on.

WRONG!!!! I washed and dried the sheets and everything, and they're like fuckin sandpaper. Then the bed makes so many noises just laying down on it.

We know she had the best of intentions and we both appreciate what she was trying to do, but it just kinda sucked

When's the last time someone got something for you, or did something for you, and you just sat back and said, "It's the thought that counts?"

Wash the sheets and stuff about 5 times, with fabric softner...
it puts some wear into the fabric, but it makes it much more livable...trust me

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2005, 04:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wayne
Wash the sheets and stuff about 5 times, with fabric softner...
it puts some wear into the fabric, but it makes it much more livable...trust me
We don't have a washer or dryer. We gotta goto the laundrymat
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2005, 04:29 AM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
We don't have a washer or dryer. We gotta goto the laundrymat
it'll suck doin it...but it'll work bro...

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 May 2005, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
All the time. People suck. Nothing impresses me.
Old 31 May 2005, 04:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
All the time. People suck. Nothing impresses me.
Are you sure?

I like everything people get me.
Old 01 Jun 2005, 12:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
sleek & shiny

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
Are you sure?
Well...anything you do impresses me...