ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Joke of the Year

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 May 2005, 09:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Joke of the Year

A three-year-old little boy was examining his testicles while taking a bath.

"Mommy ," he asked, "Are these my brains?"

Mother answered, "Not yet, dear."

*Rimshot*

Excellent.

Post yours.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2005, 09:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Any joke I can think of would offend mexicans. So i'll abstain.

Thank you word of the day toilet paper.

Abstain...abstain...abstain.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 May 2005, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

An Italian guy, an Irish guy, and a Polish guy are sitting on-top of a building their constructing. Well there sitting together for lunch, and the Italian guy opens up his lunchbox and goes, "If I get Pasta one more time I'm going to jump off this building!". The Irish guy opens up his lunchbox and goes, "If I get Cornbeef one more time i'm going to jump off this building!". Well the Polish guy opens up his lunchbox and goes, "If I get Sausage one more time i'm going to jump off this building!".

Well the next day they are sitting on the same spot eating lunch again. The Italian guy opens up his lunchbox and says, "Good, Pizza, now I don't have to jump off this building.". The Irish guy opens up his lunchbox and goes, "Good, Blood Sausage, now I don't have to jump off this building.". Well the Polish guy opens up his lunchbox, and sure enough, sees Sausage. Keeping his promise, he jumps off the building to his death.

The Italian guy starts laughing. The Irishman, horrified, looks to the Italian guy and goes, "Why are you laughing? That man just killed himself!". The Italian looks at the Irishman and says, "He packs his own lunch.".
Old 27 May 2005, 10:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

By year, I believe Trev meant this year.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2005, 05:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Why did the chicken cross the road?
Old 28 May 2005, 02:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

^^^
Because you touch yourself at night.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 May 2005, 03:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Old 28 May 2005, 04:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
^^^
Because you touch yourself at night.
Wow. American humour.
Old 28 May 2005, 04:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg

Yup.
Old 28 May 2005, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Sam, Drew, and Joey are driving along one day when they get in a car crash, die, and go to heaven. At the gate, St. Peter (or whoever it is) stops them and says, "You all lead a good life, so you may enter. But if you have even one impure thought, your wings will drop off and you'll drop straight to hell. And so you know, everybody is naked in Heaven." Sam, Drew, and Joey agree to the rules and pass through the gate and enter into heaven.

So the guys are walking along, and they see a model walk by. Sam's wings drop off and he falls to Hell.

Drew and Joey make fun of Sam some then continue walking, when Drew sees a quarter on the ground. As he bends over to pick it up, Joey's wings fall off and he drops to Hell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't tought of this joke in a while, so the presentation is a little off. But this joke is great because you plug in your buddies names (or enemies) when you tell it to them.

I first heard it from a teacher on a school trip. Mr. Bittick was always cool like that.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2005, 07:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear

Yup.
What the fuck are you talking about? Dan Marino is the second best, if not the best quarterback to ever play in the NFL.
Old 29 May 2005, 10:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

^^^dumbfuck

But really, I just had to do it.
Old 29 May 2005, 10:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
What the fuck are you talking about? Dan Marino is the second best, if not the best quarterback to ever play in the NFL.
You're acting as if you're actually standing next to the man Sam
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 May 2005, 10:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
^^^dumbfuck

But really, I just had to do it.
You know you'd do me if you were a girl.
Old 29 May 2005, 10:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

No I wouldn't. I would go lesbian anyway. I would like girls, even if I was a chick.