ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Dammit Woman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 May 2005, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Dammit Woman

Man, these chicks been pissin me off.

I'm a simple guy....I want Football , Beer , and Sex ....not necessarily in that order.
You tell me how you want me to behave, I'll do it....I ain't proud. You give me sex, I'll be nice to your parents. You bring me beer, I'll turn down the TV. You let me watch the game in peace and I will endure whatever craptacular movie chick flick you feel like watching.

We can get along....you just need to make the rules clear. Don't change them in the middle of the game. It makes shit confusing and it leaves me single.

This abrieviated rant is brought to you by bitterness and being single....again.

Say what ya want....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2005, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That sucks

Women can be fickle as hell sometimes and not know what they want, but expect you to know. I guess it all just comes down to compromising once both parties figure out what each other wants
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2005, 12:53 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
That sucks

Women can be fickle as hell sometimes and not know what they want, but expect you to know. I guess it all just comes down to compromising once both parties figure out what each other wants
I've lost more than one girlfriend because " I don't sepnd enough time with them"
Which might be true....however if I don't work as much as I do I can't give them nice things like I feel they deserve.

C'mon ladies be honest...would you rather have nice things or spend more time with me?

Old 25 May 2005, 12:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell Miller
I've lost more than one girlfriend because " I don't sepnd enough time with them"
Which might be true....however if I don't work as much as I do I can't give them nice things like I feel they deserve.

C'mon ladies be honest...would you rather have nice things or spend more time with me?
That's why you move in together, even if it is entirely premature
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2005, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
That's why you move in together, even if it is entirely premature
Is that right?

So when I feel panicked and frustrated I should propose eliminating ourt personal space.

I'll remember that for the next one.

Now accepting applications.

Old 25 May 2005, 01:18 AM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Time > Stuff

But then again, I also think the football, beer, sex thing sounds mighty nice. Well, basketball and Smirnoff would be better.

*scratches crotch*

Really though, sucks that you're single again, hope things work out for ya.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 25 May 2005 at 01:21 AM.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2005, 01:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaGirl
Time > Stuff

But then again, I also think the football, beer, sex thing sounds mighty nice. Well, basketball and Smirnoff would be better.

*scratches crotch*

Really though, sucks that you're single again, hope things work out for ya.
They never do....but thanks for the thought.

BTW...I'd rep ya for bein the ideal woman with the booze, sports, sex thing...but I repped ya to recently

Old 25 May 2005, 08:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I'm more simple than you Kurt. Just sex is fine with me.. Well beer is too as long as it's Heineken.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2005, 10:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:

Now I'm no lady...but I do know what I have been told by women and it seems that deep down they would rather have day to day attention then nice things. Its the little things that I do that makes Brandy happy.

I also look at my bosses and co-workers who all work real hard(LOTS of traveling and really really late nights) to give their families nice things. I shit you not ALL of their wives have threatened divorce more then a few times because of this. Hell...one guy pretty much quit his job because he had the choice of his job/career or his wife and kids. IMO he made the right choice...
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2005, 10:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Quote:
I'll go with the second one. I like nice things, don't get me wrong, but I would rather spend more time with whoever I am going out with at the time. It means more to me then anything that can be bought.
Old 25 May 2005, 12:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Monica. Please. Your top Paul London signature. Please. Graphically? Nice. Morally? No.
Old 25 May 2005, 05:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Monica. Please. Your top Paul London signature. Please. Graphically? Nice. Morally? No.

I like them both, so that is what matters.

And what do you mean when you say morally?
Old 25 May 2005, 09:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Women can be crazy sometimes. I mean you accidently call your new girlfriend your old girlfriends name and she throws you outta her house and never wants to speak to you again. Or you fucked your girlfriends cousin a full year before you met her and she still pours a beer over your head and never wants to speak to you again. Some women have nerve I tell ya.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2005, 10:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Man, these chicks been pissin me off.

I'm a simple guy....I want Football , Beer , and Sex ....not necessarily in that order.
You tell me how you want me to behave, I'll do it....I ain't proud. You give me sex, I'll be nice to your parents. You bring me beer, I'll turn down the TV. You let me watch the game in peace and I will endure whatever craptacular movie chick flick you feel like watching.
I love men, that love to be men.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 May 2005, 10:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Matt Jones
I love men, that love to be men.
I wish more women were like that