ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Omg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2005, 10:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Omg

http://quizilla.com/users/BadMagickP...0Version%203.0

Folks this is ancient stuff right here, I made my own PWF quiz that actually has Y2A, ILC and Whitewolf on it. It works fine but it's unfinished; hence there only being four questions. I went to Quizilla and remembered I had an account and found this.

Post your results
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 10:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Dave, your quiz sucks.
Old 24 May 2005, 11:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

You're WhiteWolf! You're cutie but you rarely post anymore, compared to the rest of the losers at PWF you have the most to live for! You enjoy playing basketball, graphic design, music and chilling with your #1 homie... Bad Magick. Isn't that right?

Yeah, you're quiz sucks, Dave.
Old 24 May 2005, 01:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

You're Kurt! Even tho you are the man ,Bad Magick didn't make you a possible result for the quiz. You post too damn much, and for some ungodly reason can never make a full long term break from PWF! Your intrests include many things, however "taking silly online quizzes" isn't one of them. You just lost 5 minutes of your life.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 02:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Gimmie a break. I never even finished it or updated people who were on it
Old 24 May 2005, 02:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader
Gimmie a break. I never even finished it or updated people who were on it
no

not my fault you never updated it

I'll burn your house down

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 02:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Your taking the Zell Miller gimmick too seriously Kurt.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 02:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zell Miller
no

not my fault you never updated it

I'll burn your house down
Will you spear me if I make a new one with you in it?
Old 24 May 2005, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

You're Sam! You're an egomaniac and you happen to<br>love classic rock and roll more than anyone<br>else at PWF does. In fact... it sickens<br>everybody! You also have a very strange<br>relationship with Hardy....
<br><br><font size="-1"><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/BadMagickPWF/quizzes/Which%20PWF%20Poster%20Are%20You%3F%20Version%203. 0/">Which PWF Poster Are You? Version 3.0</a></font><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

This quiz is pretty accurate... interesting...
Old 24 May 2005, 02:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

You're I Love Christian! You're a mellow-dramatic drama queen but we still love you! You're depressed frequently but still manage to have some fun in life, you enjoy Hoobstank, shopping, partying with your friends and you happen to have a thing for that guy from LOTR...

Somebody fucking shoot me please
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 02:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaGirl
You're I Love Christian! You're a mellow-dramatic drama queen but we still love you! You're depressed frequently but still manage to have some fun in life, you enjoy Hoobstank, shopping, partying with your friends and you happen to have a thing for that guy from LOTR...

If it makes you feel any better... yeah I'm drawing a blank lol
Old 24 May 2005, 02:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Will you spear me if I make a new one with you in it?
If you make a new one I better be in it.
Old 24 May 2005, 02:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaGirl

"Grabs .357 Magnum"

Ok were you want it?
Old 24 May 2005, 03:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
http://quizilla.com/users/BadMagickP...0Version%203.0

Folks this is ancient stuff right here, I made my own PWF quiz that actually has Y2A, ILC and Whitewolf on it. It works fine but it's unfinished; hence there only being four questions. I went to Quizilla and remembered I had an account and found this.

Post your results
I refuse to look at such tripe...unless I am included in it!
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 03:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Me too... you bastard.