ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Phone Sex~!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 May 2005, 12:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Phone Sex~!

Has anybody here ever done it?

Anybody want to?

Not that I'm offering...I'm just askin

What?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 12:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

you know kurt, your voice is real deep and sexy. i bet you got a thick ass cock.
Old 24 May 2005, 12:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

As a matter of fact I do...thanks for noticing

Old 24 May 2005, 12:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakk Trilydle
you know kurt, your voice is real deep and sexy. i bet you got a thick ass cock.
Uhhhhhhhh......................................... ...........................

EDIT: phones or sex............there....happy

Last edited by Carlito Cool; 24 May 2005 at 12:36 AM.
Carlito Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 12:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito Cool
Uhhhhhhhh......................................... ...........................
That has nothing to do with phones or sex....

Old 24 May 2005, 08:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

No phone sex...always felt that was incredibly corny.

My friend racked up THOUSANDS calling those things when he was younger. Dumb ass...
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 08:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
No phone sex...always felt that was incredibly corny.

My friend racked up THOUSANDS calling those things when he was younger. Dumb ass...
Did you saw the episode of Beavvis and Butt-head about phone sex. Total Classic.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 11:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Phone sex is too damn hard. I ain't nothing special, but the holes are too small...
Old 24 May 2005, 02:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Phone sex is too damn hard. I ain't nothing special, but the holes are too small...
You get rep because I wouldn't expect you to say something like that.
Old 24 May 2005, 02:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL

Phone sex isn't my sorta thing. Although if a girl started flirting with me on the phone I might be turned on. Still, I'd rather just have the real thing.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 02:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I dunno... I've had an orgasm while on the phone But never had phone sex like "oh I'm sticking it in now" ... "HARDER!" role playing kinda shit.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 03:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaGirl
I dunno... I've had an orgasm while on the phone But never had phone sex like "oh I'm sticking it in now" ... "HARDER!" role playing kinda shit.

Is it just me or is Soda the most open girl on the forum in terms of talking about sex? For guys to talk this way it's almost normal but most girls are shy about the topic of sex. At least from my experience
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 May 2005, 03:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

On a random note.

Yeah

Last edited by Toof; 24 May 2005 at 03:17 PM.
Old 24 May 2005, 03:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Hottest pro athlete alive.
Old 24 May 2005, 03:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg

Hottest pro athlete alive.
mmmmm No.

This is.

Maria Sharapova