ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

red

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 May 2005, 10:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill
Default red

Red starburst rule. I love red apples.

What other food is red that you love?

Last edited by Skill; 23 May 2005 at 10:41 AM.
Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2005, 10:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Tomatoes.
Bottom line.
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2005, 10:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Blood.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2005, 10:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.

cherries are the future of america

Old 23 May 2005, 10:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Blood.
You eat blood?

Old 23 May 2005, 10:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I love a nice red squirrel. Tastes like puppy.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2005, 10:16 AM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
cherries are the future of america
Funny, I always saw America turning red after i died.
Old 23 May 2005, 10:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
You eat blood?
Technically I drink it. It has lots of nutrients, like iron, that my body needs.
Old 23 May 2005, 10:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

a cup of blood a day keeps the doctor away

Old 23 May 2005, 10:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Blood.
Just out of curiosity, is this human blood? I enjoy my chicken blood but human blood should be saved for speacial occasions.
Old 23 May 2005, 10:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

This gets weirder by the post. And human blood is no unicorn blood, but it does the trick.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 May 2005, 10:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
Just out of curiosity, is this human blood? I enjoy my chicken blood but human blood should be saved for speacial occasions.
I prefer human blood, and I save my chicken blood for my 'group meetings'....
Old 23 May 2005, 10:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

they could sell human blood by the gallon.

Old 23 May 2005, 10:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
I prefer human blood, and I save my chicken blood for my 'group meetings'....
I always did it backwards. What about 3-toed sloth blood? That's a rarity in these parts.
Old 23 May 2005, 10:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
I always did it backwards. What about 3-toed sloth blood? That's a rarity in these parts.
Yeah, that stuff is very rare here. If anyone from the 'group' comes across any, we have seances with lit candles before body painting with it, and then the subsequent 'cleansings' occur.