ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Meeting of The Minds....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2005, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Question Meeting of The Minds....

Have I been banned from posting at the MOTM area??

I can see posts when I am logged out by when I am logged in I don't even see the forum.....

What's going on?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2005, 12:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I dunno
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2005, 12:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think the powers that be here at PWF don't like my political views that I have posted in the past so they decided to steer me away from that area.

Here's the message I got while trying it log on while being the MOTM area:

Rob Van Dam, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Last edited by BOSTON; 18 May 2005 at 12:56 PM.
Old 18 May 2005, 03:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Yeah, you've probably been banned.

Just realign your opinion to something more acceptable to whoever-banned-you's standards. That's how democracy works.
Old 18 May 2005, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Yeah... you said yourself that you were just trying to fuck with people and get a rise out of them, so I revoked your MOTM privilidges.

You can have them back now if you want... I just don't want you making a bunch of BS posts in there.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2005, 04:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Boston while your at it, check your PMs.....
Old 18 May 2005, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Yeah... you said yourself that you were just trying to fuck with people and get a rise out of them, so I revoked your MOTM privilidges.

You can have them back now if you want... I just don't want you making a bunch of BS posts in there.
Ok cool...I was just wondering I know my political views are quite fucked up so I understand.

and Rebel I did see your PM.

Looks like the thread I was going to post here was deleted over at PW.com if that tells you something.

Last edited by BOSTON; 18 May 2005 at 06:42 PM.
Old 18 May 2005, 07:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

I'm gonna give MOTM access back to you, ok?

Just don't post in there solely to fuck with people. Thanks.
Old 18 May 2005, 08:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I don't think I've seen anyone ever be so understanding about being banned from a forum. God damn.
Old 18 May 2005, 08:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch Hedberg
I don't think I've seen anyone ever be so understanding about being banned from a forum. God damn.
That's pretty much why I let him back in... If he had wigged out I wouldn't have done it.
Old 20 May 2005, 12:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I actually posted a thread on PW.com basically saying that if the Muslim world really wants to send a message to the President and his primarily rebuplican cabinet that they should burn Confederate/Rebel Flags instead of the United States flag....Plus if they did that the armed forces recruting offices in the more southern "Red" states would have a huge amount of those good ol' boys enlisting to fight the war and we would never have to worry about a draft...
Old 20 May 2005, 12:35 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Van Dam
I actually posted a thread on PW.com basically saying that if the Muslim world really wants to send a message to the President and his primarily rebuplican cabinet that they should burn Confederate/Rebel Flags instead of the United States flag....Plus if they did that the armed forces recruting offices in the more southern "Red" states would have a huge amount of those good ol' boys enlisting to fight the war and we would never have to worry about a draft...

Plus we could thin out the "good ol boy" population....I encourage this.
Tho I might have to leave the country for a while...I'm not big on Southern Fried Ignorance.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2005, 12:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
Plus we could thin out the "good ol boy" population....I encourage this.
Tho I might have to leave the country for a while...I'm not big on Southern Fried Ignorance.
My friend is an Iraqi and her mom works as a translator for the Armed Forces...I should send her over there with a box of those Rebel rags and see how long it takes before we see those babies burning on CNN.
Old 20 May 2005, 12:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Van Dam
My friend is an Iraqi and her mom works as a translator for the Armed Forces...I should send her over there with a box of those Rebel rags and see how long it takes before we see those babies burning on CNN.
Your thoughts intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I will gladly donate to the cause.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 May 2005, 12:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt
Your thoughts intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

I will gladly donate to the cause.
I can't post too much anti-Red state/ Anti-Right thoughts here on PWF.com because that's how I got banned from MOTM the first time....It's kind of like being a Power Mark posting Anti-Benoit threads...The powers that be would not be too happy.