ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

the star wars um... super happy jumbo collection

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2005, 09:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default the star wars um... super happy jumbo collection

Anyone see those Star War toys at BK?

There's gonna be 31 in all, including an ultra rare Darth Vader. Out of 200 toys only 5 will be Vader so we get 5 Vaders a week. I think only two of them have actually been given to customers. One went to my manager, one went to this kinda goofy guy with no life and then.. yes, I got one to. Right now I have all the characters from the first wave (Mint in package). I'm goin for the whole series here. The bad news is, the employee discount got canned so now I have to pay for the toys full price which means I'll be buying value meals and kids meals up the ying-yang for the next couple of weeks

So is anyone else here collecting them? If not, are you collecting any other star wars merch?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2005, 09:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I have the orignal Anikin Skywalker figurine from the Return of the Jedi series. A rare one indeed...
Old 16 May 2005, 09:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

im not sure about those BK figures, i havent seen those yet, but i have about 50 or so of the original vintage figures, out of something like 109 or so. i also have three to four hundred of the newer star wars figures, and some various other figures and toys of my liking. i also have a bunch of star wars comic books and other books based on the movies. oh and some stand ups from the phantom menace , i think pepsi and mountain dew stand ups of anakin and obi wan.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2005, 09:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

just read the books i have around 100
Old 17 May 2005, 09:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

I may have to take a Vader tonight. I didn't know they were that rare.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2005, 01:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDAWG
I may have to take a Vader tonight. I didn't know they were that rare.
Sure are. Look at the boxes they come in:

Wicket 39
Han Solo 39
Luke Skywalker 39
Millenium Falcon 39
Jabba the Hutt 39
Darth Vader 5

That's five out of 200
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2005, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader
Sure are. Look at the boxes they come in:

Wicket 39
Han Solo 39
Luke Skywalker 39
Millenium Falcon 39
Jabba the Hutt 39
Darth Vader 5

That's five out of 200
So this means that you should buy a shit load of Kidz Meals.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote