ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I'm finally getting a car

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 May 2005, 12:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default I'm finally getting a car

My uncle's mother-in-law kicked and so he's got a new car which he will sell to me for a soon to be negociated price. Now since he is an autofreak who is good at customizing (and since the car looks like shit now) I'm going to work with him to customize it. I don't have any pictures of the exact car itself but I've got some pics from google of what it looks like. I could use some input on what to do to this thing:

Since he hasn't been home I still don't know what year the car is, all I know is that it's a white cutlass supreme. I'm assuming Oldsmoblie but I only saw the car once so I don't know the manufacturer.

So how should I pimp this thing out? As of right now I'm thinking paint it black and add blue pin stripes to it..
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 12:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Yes that would be an Olds. Is it a two door or a four door?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 01:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Gold spinning rims.
Red paint with the flake stuff in it.
Leather
Lots of Chrome
Loud Engine

That's how I would do it.

Last edited by Spear; 14 May 2005 at 07:51 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 02:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota
Yes that would be an Olds. Is it a two door or a four door?
Honestly I don't even remember. I only glanced at it. I'm pretty sure it's only two door.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 08:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I see. Then get some rims, CHROME...a badass sound system, some nice paint, dark preferably, with a light top. Get some dual exhaust and glass packs for that nice rumble. Keep the chrome polished too. And leather would be good. If there's a bench seat get bucket seats. Nice and pimpin'.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 08:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Remember, the rims have to be atleast 20 inches.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 08:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Faggot
Remember, the rims have to be atleast 20 inches.

We "Down Homies" like to refer to them as "Dubs".

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 08:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Crash it into a wall a few times n then let your lawn mower run loose in it.

Then call Xzibit.
Old 14 May 2005, 09:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader
Since he hasn't been home I still don't know what year the car is, all I know is that it's a white cutlass supreme. I'm assuming Oldsmoblie but I only saw the car once so I don't know the manufacturer.

So how should I pimp this thing out? As of right now I'm thinking paint it black and add blue pin stripes to it..
My first car was a 97 cutlass supreme.

thats what mine looked like.....

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 09:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I want an F-350. We'll see how that pans out.
Old 14 May 2005, 09:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I have Chevrolegs.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 May 2005, 10:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice
Crash it into a wall a few times n then let your lawn mower run loose in it.

Then call Xzibit.
Sams idea is great. pimp that ride baby

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote